17.

Robert woke up to someone knocking on his bedroom door. He groaned and pulled his pillow over his head, a nagging headache making him want to sleep for 3 more hours. “Robert?” Simon called through the closed door; startling Robert awake. Robert sat up, staring at the door as Simon peeked his head inside. “Simon?” Robert asked stupidly, glad that he was wearing clothes since Simon just waltzed in like he owned the room.

“Come on lazy bones, get up. That asshole barry has called us to the studio to map out the promotion tour.” Simon said, placing his hands on his hips as he watched Robert slowly stand up. “Ugh… i really don't want to be near that fucker” robert grumbled, rubbing his eyes before slowly walking to his closet; noticing how simon simply stood near the door.

“I don't either, but the sooner we do this the sooner we can find a better record deal.”  simons said, looking away when robert pulled off his plain t- shirt and replaced it with a jumper. “Guess you're right..'' Robert sighed, pulling on his shoes before walking over to simon. “How long do you think this is going to take?” Robert asked, standing in front of simon.

Simon glanced up at Robert, not saying anything for a moment before shrugging and looking away. “An hour or two as the least.” Simon said, gazing at Robert's face with a hard to read look. Robert took in a deep breath, his eyes going back and forth between Simon's eyes; his stomach twisting into knots. 

As quickly as that feeling came, it went away when Simon briskly turned away and turned to the door. “Let’s go,” Simon said, ignoring how his heart ached.

Robert frowned, feeling disappointed before lowering his gaze and following after simon. “Alright.'' Robert mumbled, hoping that his face didn’t give away how he was feeling.  Robert shook away those thoughts, telling himself that he was just over reacting and that he needed to focus on the task at hand. Robert would do anything to ignore these feelings…

~~~~

“And then the final stop will be in france! Exciting, right?” Barry grinned, slapping down the tour map in front of the band. Robert frowned, gazing at the map before looking over to simon. “Looks good.” Simon said curtly, sitting a seat away from robert; meaning he was using lol as a way to stay away from robert. 

“Oh i have friends in france! When will we leave?” lol grinned happily, ignorant to the unspoken tension in the room. Robert sunk further down into his seat, picking at his nails with an indifferent expression.  Robert just wanted this meeting to be over so he could call Mary and waste his day at her house.  However, Robert didn't know the plans sh ehad today. 

“What do you think robert.” Barry suddenly asked, making Robert tense. Robert’s eyes darted up and he stared at barry before clenching his fist and sitting forward to get a better look at the map. “It’s fine.” “just fine?” Barry nearly cut Robert off, leaning over the table.

Simon glared at Barry, barely holding back his anger.

“Yes. just fine.” Robert said through gritted teeth, sitting back before kicking his feet up. “Good.'' Barry said with a smile before crossing his arms. “We will leave on the 27th.” Barry mused, sitting down with a shit eating smirk as he eyed robert. Robert felt his skin crawl and he looked away, biting his nails.

“Alright then, if we are done here i’m going home.”  Simon sighed, standing up. “Come on Robert,” Simon said, surprising robert. 

“What?” Robert asked, looking up at simon. “Well I gave you a ride here idiot” Simon said, a playful smile resting on his face. Robert blinked before realizing that Simon was right. Robert stood up without hesitation and nodded his head, “alright, lets go'' Robert said, hurrying to leave the room. Simon gave Barry a pointed look before following Robert to the door; pulling out the keys to his car before disappearing after robert.