18.

"What the hell do you mean you've booked us a show tonight!?" Robert's explosive reaction to Barry startled everyone in the room. Robert glared daggers at Barry, who rubbed his nose to hide the shit eating smirk on his face. "Just that! I've booked you a small show at a bar, I want to see how you three play before I put a lot of money into you." Barry said calmly, enraging Robert even more.

"You- you're a fucking asshole" robert snarled, standing up to his feet; ready to nock barry's stupid head off his body, but simon grabbed his arm. "Leave it robert." Simon's low command made Robert rip his arm away in anger. "Don't." Robert said through his teeth, clenching his fist before sitting back down and leaning back in his chair; seething in quiet anger.

Barry snorted before crossing his arms, "so explosive robert, i think you need to relax a bit. It's not good to keep all that... anger, built up inside." Barry said, shooting Robert a look. "If you want i am always happy to talk-" "-i'd rather die than talk to you, fucking fairy" robert hissed, cutting barry's sentence off before pulling a cigarette out and lighting it.

Simon sighed, sitting back with a small frown resting on his face as well- and poor lol was just confused. "Am i missing something?"

"Shut up lol" all three men said at the same time, glaring at each other as it happened. Lol pouted like a sad puppy before sitting back and picking at his nails, wishing that he was with porl....

Robert sighed and tapped his cigarette, watching as the ash fell down into the tray before looking at barry. "When's this show." Robert said quietly, keeping his eyes trained on the ashtray. "At 7:30, at sandy's pub." Barry said, staring Robert down. Robert set his jaw before nodding his head and taking another long drag.

"Fine." Robert said, standing up and stubbing out his cigarette. "I'll see you guys there." Robert mumbled, pushing back the chair before walking towards the door. Robert grabbed the door handle and walked out, no one tried to stop him. It was a weird feeling, normally whenever robert tried to leave anywhere, someone HAD to try and stop him.

With an annoyed sigh he quickly walked down the stairs, hands shoved into his pockets and eyes trained to the floor. Robert wasn't anywhere near ready to perform, he hadn't even grasped the reality of this career just yet; he was so used to being in the shadows and all of a sudden he was supposed to be in the spotlight of a bunch of people?

Robert didn't know how he was going to go through with this, he KNEW Barry was doing this on purpose, to get inside his head. Robert cursed at himself for allowing Barry to do this, he really wanted to beat Barry's face into a bloody pulp and leave him on the ground to die.

Robert hated this.

~~~~

Robert paced back and forth in his room, obsessing over the disaster that was sure to happen. How was Robert supposed to go on?! He had never performed before, unless it was a stupid school play he was forced into when he was in grade school. Robert groaned in frustration before sitting down on his bed, feeling defeated and alone. Robert sniffed, feeling like he could cry until the phone in his room suddenly started ringing.

The sudden sound made Robert jump and he sighed, placing a hand on his heart. 'When did I become so jumpy?' Robert thought bitterly, looking over to his phone before picking it up. "Hello?" Robert said quietly, not sounding too terribly thrilled at the moment.

"Robert- it's Simon," Simon's voice came through, sounding apprehensive. "I know it's you simon, i know your voice." Robert said shortly, pushing his body up on the bed so he could sit against the headboard. "Don't be a smartass, look i just wanted to call to make sure you're alright.." Simon snapped, though as he continued his voice softened.