Character Sketch

Siddharth Nigam:
Famous rockstar, have huge fan following, doesn't like fangirls drooling over him, doesn't believe in love, his only family is his bandmates, rude, arrogant but hot as hell, no one could resist his charm.

Avneet Kaur:Sweet, cute, beautiful girl, she is very passionate and popular in her school

Avneet Kaur:
Sweet, cute, beautiful girl, she is very passionate and popular in her school. All boys drools over her, her best friend is Jannat. She and Jannat are moving to Chicago for further education. She is biggest fan of Siddharth Nigam, and always dreams of him.

Faisal Sheikh:Everything calls him Faisu, best friend of Siddharth

Faisal Sheikh:
Everything calls him Faisu, best friend of Siddharth. He always supported Sid in everything and is like family of Sid. She is sweet person and loves to help others.

Jannat Zubair Rehmani:Best friend of Avneet, sweet, cute, bubbly girl

Best friend of Avneet, sweet, cute, bubbly girl. She and Avneet are soul sisters. Always supports and helps Avneet. Moving to Chicago with Avneet.

Riyaz Aly:Band mate and friend of Siddharth, has huge crush on Avneet

Riyaz Aly:
Band mate and friend of Siddharth, has huge crush on Avneet. Want to date Avneet. He is like brother to sid. Sweet, caring person. Always helps others.

Abhishek Nigam:
Elder brother of Siddharth, dating Vaishnavi, he is sweetest and kind person. Loves his brother the most, he also band member.

Ritika Badiani:
She is delusional. She thinks Sid is his boyfriend and wants to marry him because of some stupid psychic told her that, even though sid even doesn't knows her name. Studies in college with Avneet and Jannat.

More characters will be introduced according to need of story