Chapter 1

"Avneet, Avneet" Avneet's mother shouted.

"Is everyone ever let me sleep?" Avneet mumbled. Her mom shouted again, "I guess not." She sighed and get up.

Avneet's pov:
This is me Avneet Kaur. 18-years-old, high school student. Not your average high school girl though. At least I think so.

A concert is going on in tv, definitely he is Rocking it as always.

"like what you see?" He asked with devilish smirk and all people around their went crazy cheering his name.

"Yes, yes, yes." I said dancing on music like a fangirl. He was definitely boy of my dreams without a doubt.

"Time for my morning jam." Avneet said and played his song and started dancing in towel of course.

One hour later....

"What the fuck Avneet" Someone shouted, guess who? Of course my best friend Jannat.
She was on door of my room glaring at me with deadly glare.

"I will be ready in five minutes I promise." I said. Still glaring, I guess I am dead.

"I've been calling you from the past half hour!" She said. "Lemme guess, you were busy ogling Siddharth Nigam AGAIN!!!!!!"
she said.

"Not a Word about Siddharth Nigam! He makes morning the lot better for me. I am not the morning person you know." I warned Jannat. No one can say anything about My sid.

"One more month and then high school is over. At least you can try to be on time? At least for last month." Jannat said freaking out.

"Fine! What are you my mom now?" I said dramatically. Jannat rolls her eyes.

"Give me five minutes, we will be out of the door I promise." I said.

"Fine." She said and went downstairs.

In school....

Me and Jannat were talking and suddenly Priya and her friend came.

"Hey what are you fools doing? Did you forgot about the prom coming away? Do you even have a date? Oh! Yes I forgot you two have each other how sweet!!" She said in her extra bitchy tone.

"At least we are not like you bribing around boys to take them as date. You know if you know!" I said and winked.

"Oh right! It's really hard to find a date from the list of people who have asked us out unlike you two fools who have none except each other.  It will be good if you snuggle each other and watch some movies at home." She said and laughed.

"On the contrary,  Avneet has a date!" Jannat said and winked.

"Oh really? Are you talking about cardboard cutout of Siddharth Nigam? She said and chuckled.

"Avneet has a boyfriend! You will meet him at dance. Now if you will excuse us, we have classes to attend." Jannat said excitedly. We ran out.

"What did you do?" I asked.
"Something you should have done ages ago!" Jannat said.
"Rohan will never agree to come." I said.
"Then make him agree, You can't hide your relationship forever, I don't even know why Rohan wants it this way."

"It's our last high school dance, convince him." Jannat said.

"OK I will try" I said nervously. I know he will never come, I don't know what is his problem with highschool.
Rohan is my boyfriend from 2 years, he studies in college and hates highschool. He always avoids talks about making it public, maybe he is too shy.

Later that day...

"Rohan there is dance in school, will you come with me?" I finally asked.

"Avneet you know I hate highschool." He replied.

"But no one knows you then what's the problem? Please?" I pleaded with puppy eyes.

"No Avneet, I can't sorry babe." He said and kissed me.

That's what I thought.

Days passes, high school dance was approaching. I was still clueless which colleges to apply to. As much clueless I was about my relationship with Rohan. It's been two years we are together and he is still a mystery for me. He never asked me to meet his family of never asked me to meet my family or friends. All this time I had to pretend I am single, when I am actually not. Jannat wants to go to Chicago for college and I want to go with her. We have done everything together since we were 5. But how am I supposed to go to college when only thing in my mind is Rohan?

Prom was in 2 days, exams were over. Priya was doing everything she could to make people vote her as prom queen.

"So what's the plan?" Jannat asked.

"for what?" I asked.

"For campaigning! You have to become Prom Queen." Jannat said.

"What no!!" I said.

"Priya is literally giving donuts and many offers to everyone to vote for her." Jannat said.

"Let her. I don't need to." I said and we both chuckled.

At the day of prom...

I was getting ready. When Rohan hugged me from behind.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yep almost!"

"Then what' are you finding?" he asked.

"My Bobby pins. I maybe forgot them at home" I sighed.

"Wait maybe I have some in my car. I will be right back." Rohan said and left.

Wait, why does he have Bobby pins in his car! Weird! Suddenly a phone rang.
It's not mine. Maybe Rohan's. It is ringing continuously maybe I should pick up, it maybe important.

"Baby where are you? I asked you to bring stuffs to get ready I am getting late." voice said in phone....

No freaking way?!! He is cheating on me! It can't be... No he can't do this to me. My heart broke into million pieces. That's why he was so secretive about our relationship. I wasted two years of my life on a liar. I need answers, but for now all I could do was to run. I ran but Rohan followed me. He saw his phone maybe he understood that I caught him.

"Babe let me explain!" he said

"What will you explain you moron!" I asked.

I was still hoping this all was a misunderstanding until a girl showed up and he lied to her that I am his friends sister and kissed her in front of me.

I didn't knew what to do, I just ran away. I cried and cried. Jannat called me to ask when we will go. I told her everything she cursed that moron and told me that I can't be weak because of someone so disgusting. So I held myself, washed my face. All I needed right now was a drink. Lets just go to Prom Avneet.