Chapter 3

"Everything done baby?" My mom asked as we almost completed my packing, we were leaving for Chicago. My mom was worried as it was first time I was going somewhere alone for very long time.

"Yaa Mom everything is done, I will call Jann so we can leave as soon as she comes." I told her and she nodded.

After some time, we were in airport. It was time of our flight to Chicago, both Moms were continuously giving us instructions about what to do and what not to do. We were listening like a small child.

"Mom mom mom, please don't take tension, I will eat good meal, focus on my studies, I won't blow money and won't party till late, no drinking and taking care. I know everything mom. I promise me and Jann will take care of each other." I said and both mom's chuckled.

I saw a tear in my mom's eyes which she was trying to hide. She was always the strongest one in the family, she always handled everything like a pro, I didn't thought she would crack just because I am going to college.

"I'll miss you mom." I said. I embraced her with my arms.

"I'll miss you too baby." she said.

After dramatic goodbye to our families, we were finally on our way to Chicago. Me and Jann always wanted to go to big university, even though I didn't applied I got it, all because of Jannat. Our lived are going to change a lot.

"Avneet.." Jannat shouted in my ear, I broke my thoughts.

"Avneet Promise me one thing, Now we are going to Chicago, so you will leave your past behind, and also forget that Rohan's sorry ass. We will go to Chicago, and rock it over there. You and me, we are going to take over this world together." Jannat said.

"I promise." I replied.

After stressful hours in flight, we were finally in Chicago airport. Jannat was already over excited and happy. She was busy admiring everything.

"Our apartment is almost an hour away from here." I said checking address from my phone.

"So let's get a cab." she said. We got a cab. And Driver dropped us to street where no where else there.

"I can't believe He dropped us to wrong address." I said and gave palmed myself after Seeing around.

"or maybe not." Jannat said showing me big building. Yes it was our building Virgo heights. Jannat became too excited and ran in the building leaving me alone with all those luggage.

"Jannat... Jannat" I shouted by of no use. She was already gone. This girl..... Great now how am I supposed to take all these to our apartment. Suddenly I heard a voice..
A boy was standing on street talking on his phone...

"No sorry, I can't make it today. You have to manage like everytime. you know I can't miss practice or Sid will Kill me. And I am too young to die. OK bye talk later!"

But I was not worried about him, what I worried about was my nails. I got my nails done paying 6000 rupees and now everything is gonna be waste.

"ugh my nails are totally gonna break." I said looking at my precious nails.

"Or maybe they won't!" That guy said, I got shocked because of his sudden appearance in front of me.

Holy Shit!
No body warned me about Chicago hotties.
The boy was so handsome.

Maybe he came closer when I was looking at my nails.