Chapter 4

Avneet ran to their apartment and saw him there. A Greek God standing in front of her, she was shocked to hell and Avneet fainted.

Jannat face palmed herself. Faisu was nervous as Siddharth rolls her eyes seeing her fainting and then was glaring at Faisu.

"Faisu?" Sid said in deadly calm voice.

"Umm... Siddharth This is Jannat and That's Avneet.... Our new neighbors." Faisu said nervously.

Jannat ran towards Avneet, trying to wake her up.

"How do I get her to apartment?" Jann asked nervously.

"Let me put her on the couch." Faisu said and helped her to couch.

"She can wake up whenever she wants to." Faisu said

"Sorry about that..." Jannat said..

"How about we start practicing?" Siddharth spat narrowing his eyes.
"If you are done playing nurse of course.." Sid completed and Rolled his eyes.

"Rude... BTW let me introduce you to our neighbors again... Jannat this is Abhishek and he is Siddharth. You might have heard of him already." Faisu introduced them.

"Of course who hasn't? Nice to meet you guys." Jann said.

"Same here, looks like your friend here is a hardcore fan." Abhishek said and chuckled.

"Yeah, whatever Faisu, let's get back to practice. Maybe the noise will wake up your friend." he said having least interest in conversation.

One hour later...

"Great practice guys. It's okay for today I guess." Siddharth said.

"You guys were amazing, now I know why Avneet is so obsessed." jannat Said nervously.

"Thank you." Faisu said blushing and Siddharth again rolled his eyes.

"Faisu get in touch with Rii and see when his flight is landing..."  Siddharth ordered him.

"I am going to the gym. You coming Abhi?" Sid asked Abhishek.

"Where the hell am I?" Avneet muttered slowly opening her eyes.

"Finally... Good morning. She can finally go back to her apartment now." Sid said and laughed and left with Abhishek making fun of her.

Avneet stood up, she really didn't liked that behavior of Sid. It was like she was loving someone so much and that person was not at all like she thought.

"Sorry for his behavior. He just doesn't like fangirls." Faisu said nervously.

"Doesn't like fangirls... He is Siddharth Nigam because of his fangirls." Avneet said narrowing her eyes.

"Well that's Siddharth nigam for you." Faisu said.

"Avneet we should get going." Jannat said nervously.

"Sorry for all the troubles. See you later." Jann said to Faisu.

"It's completely alright, see you around." Faisu said and winked.