Banana Fish

Christa Beckler

Christa Beckler

The younger sister of the two, age is 13, close to Sing's age. Auburn hair and sapphire eyes.

Androgynous looking after she cuts her hair. Used to be a beauty with her long hair.

Reckless like crazy.

Is knowledgeable and skilled in using guns and other weapons. Adept in hand to hand combat.

Sharp shooter.

Was trained by their former "owner" in weapons, medicine, language and many things, though she's mostly trained in weaponry and field exercises.

Killed their stepfather after she was forced to watch her older brother being raped in front of her resulting for her to change drastically.

Extremely wary of men and would hardly open up to them, unless she knows she can trust them.

Has trust issues.

Would kill anyone to protect themselves.

Uses subcompact Glock 26 and two knives concealed in her boots.

Is a little emotionally unstable.

Their IQ's are as high as Ash's.

Reinald Beckler

The older brother of the two, age is 16. Auburn hair and green eyes.

A bit of a feminine looking guy.

Smarter than her when it comes to general knowledge.

Was trained by their former "owner" to be the heir, but was forced to become a male prostitute for three years without his sister knowing.

His "pet name" from the men who would touch him is "Reirei".

He would do anything to protect his sister. Would give his body to protect her from those who would want to touch her.

He agreed to become their stepfather's "plaything" at a tender age of ten in order to protect his innocent sister.

His sister wouldn't allow him to kill someone.

His mental strength is stronger than his sister but he has the occasional breakdowns.

He is a kind guy but would flip if it's about his sister's safety.

Summary:

The two siblings escaped the mansion where they were held and Ash saved them after Chris was heavily injured. They try to avoid the mafia and the man who took them but they are inevitably part of the mess. Eiji wanted the three of them have a normal life and asked them to come live with him in Japan. 

I altered the ending (and maybe some of the plot) for my satisfaction lol.