The Husky and His White Cat Shizun

Name: Chu Shen (Shen = a spirit or supernatural)

Courtesy name: Chu Shi Jing (Shi = honesty, Jing = crystal clear)

Titles: Sisheng Peak's Blind Disciple

              White Haitang Swift Sword (in his adolescence)

Sect: Sisheng Peak

Age: 10 years old (when Chu Wanning found him)

Birthdate: November 18

Gender: Male

Relatives: parents (deceased)

                    Chu Wanning (guardian)

"I have been beaten, tricked and hurt many times because I am blind. But, even though I am blind, I can "see" the kindness of a person. I can see that daozhang is a very kind person."

Chu Shen is the blind disciple of Sisheng Peak, taken in by Chu Wanning after he directed them to the right path during a mission. He's the first blind person to train as a cultivator and the Chu Wanning's newest and youngest disciple.

Appearance:

Chu Shen is born blind, making his pupils appear white and being constantly mistaken as a spirit by the villagers. He used to wear ragged robes and worn out sandals while living in the streets. In addition to that, he carries a bamboo cane with him which he uses as a guide when walking around. He was very unkempt with his appearance and is mostly covered in scratches and bruises.

After being taken in by Chu Wanning, he developed a cleaner habit and wears the robes that is similar to Yuheng Elder's clothes. He also has the bamboo cane with him but after further developing his cultivation, there are occasions he doesn't need his cane when inside the sect area.

Chu Shen's face was said to be adorable and full of childlike innocence. When he grew up in his adolescence, he grew into a handsome young man with the air of gentleness and transcendent holiness that Chu Wanning has.

Personality:

Growing up in the harsh streets, he developed a meek personality and an insecurity with his eyes and condition. He was never forward and was hesitant to voice out his feelings and what he wanted to say. Even though he was called naive, he believed that there are kind people out there, and he considered Chu Wanning as someone very kind at heart.

He's very respectful and polite to his elders and he didn't know how to hold a grudge. Despite his meek appearance, he is resilient and eager to learn new things.

He feels a little shy being praised but on the inside, it's making him happy. He later developed confidence in his self and became Sisheng Peak's top sword masters for his accurate and fast skills with the blade.

Trivia:

He was ten years old when Chu Wanning found him and took him in. The reason for taking him in was to protect him since Yuheng Elder could not stand his maltreatment. He also gave him his last name and his courtesy name. More or less, it could be said Shen was adopted by Chu Wanning since he also lived inside his shizun's place.

He was just named Shen by an older woman in his village since he grew up without a name.

The older three disciples of Chu Wanning have different nicknames of him:

Mo Ran - Shenshen

Shi Mei - Shen-er

Xue Meng - Shen-shidi

Shen could actually "see" somewhat, but it's more like his mind is black and he could grasp what's in front of him as "white lines" that form vague images in his mind. Upon training cultivation, his senses grew sharper and his perception clearer.

He could sense the personality of someone by touching their hand.

In the past lifetime, he wasn't taken in and didn't actually meet the Sisheng disciple and elder and he had died in his village.

His blindness caused his other senses to be sharper than most people. He could "read" scrolls by feeling through the ink. Additionally, his hearing and sense of smell are as sharp as a dog's.

He very much likes his shizun and looks up to him. He is still a little scared around the other three at first.

His sword skills are impressive and unique, since he could land accurate strikes that could beat his opponents in a few strikes despite his blind condition.

In the near future, he grew up as a handsome beauty and is adored by the female disciples for his gentle and kind aura. A true gentleman (but hella innocent).