Ensemble Stars!!

Tamano Akane (1st year)

Nicknames:

Ningyō no hito - Doll person (by Leo)

Akanecchi (by her dad)

Akane-chan (by Hinata, Yuta, Anzu, Haruto, Eichi)

Acchan (by Haruto and Sena out of endearment)

Bijin-san (by everyon sometimes)

Tamano-san (by everyone)

Akane-san (by everyone sometimes)

Information:

Akane is in the same year as Oukawa and Aira.

Her notable features are that she is like a doll with her beauty. And her mannerism are very gentle and doll like.

She is the daughter of an American actress and a Japanese idol. She is half Japanese half American.

Very kind and gentle and doesn't know how to get mad at someone. Soft spoken and respectful to her seniors and peers. Can be shy but she is earnest with her job.

Hinata and Yuta helped her out of her shell and would take her to places. Respects her two senpais but sometimes find them too energetic to keep her.

She has a perfect pitch. And loves idols and wanted to help them shine brighter.

Hinata and Yuta were interested in her because she is very shy and a little naive but they grew to like her romantically. The two didn't expect to like the same person and made an agreement that the other must accept the loss if the other was chosen. But if neither were accepted, they get heartbroken together.

Surprisingly, she cannot choose between the two and they agreed to be her boyfriends.

Only a few people know but the producers were full support of them.

Her dad rarely visits because of his idol duties but when he does, he drops the cool idol image and becomes an idiotic-I mean loving father to his daughter. Calls her akanecchi.

Her mother on the other hand dotes on her and supports her daughter's decision. She has more time than her husband.

Secretly a relative of Eichi. Eichi would ask her to call him Eichi-nii-chan.

Shinohara Haruto (2nd year)

Nicknames:

Bishounen Producer (title bestowed by everyone during his first year in Yumenosaki)

Bijin-san (by everyone)

Tenshi (by UNDEAD)

Chibi (by Koga)

Little dove (by Sakuma)

Haruto-kun (by Sakuma)

Haru-kun (by Kaoru)

Haru-chan (by Arashi)

Haru (by Koga)

Haruto (by Adonis and Eichi)

Shinohara-kun (by everyone else)

Shin-kun (by Sena)

Shino (by Leo)

Information:

Formerly known as Azakawa Haruto. He used to be the son of a known entertainment company, the Azakawa productions before he was disowned due to a scandal.

The truth is, Haruto was forced up by his best friend and some high school boys when he was a second year in middle school one school night. His sister and family went to look for him but was found by his sister unconscious in an empty classroom, the aftermath clear to her eyes. In order to protect his remaining dignity, his parents didn't publicize what happened and kept the whole scandal a secret and didn't attempt arrest the perpetrators. However, the trauma was a deep scar to Haruto and in order to protect the family name he asked his parents to disown him and cut off all connections with him. His idea was opposed but he insisted. They reluctantly agree but in a condition that he stays with their relative, an elderly grandma who lived in a condo unit. For a year, he refused to go out and studied online. Males used to scare him but it gradually went easier for him to talk to them. Overtime he gradually recovered but his trauma to sex was still there.

He is gay and is only known by few. He likes UNDEAD but he believes he doesn't deserve them so he kept quiet. He didn't know the four felt the same way until they confessed first. Sakuma told him that they will discreetly handle the case and bring justice to him. In a way that there's no need to go public nor make him recount what happened that day. And so he did.

Joined the producer course at the same time as Anzu. Due to his background, he is already familiar with how being a producer works and would help Anzu and teach her the basics. Is actually a genius. However, because he is a little anemic, he is not allowed to overwork his self.

Same year as Hinata, Yuta, Tetora and some.

Is with Anzu since they're the only producers at first. Was one of the masterminds along with Sakuma during the rebellion against the Emperor.

Also a workaholic. Obsessed with designing clothes and idol clothes. Has an eye for beauty. Blunt with his comments and rarely sugarcoats them.

Beautiful and delicate features like an angel. Androgynous beauty. Not delicate as he seems to be since he can be a little brash.

Is close friends with the twins and Ra*bits among his peers. Surprisingly after the rebellion and Trickstar won, he and Eichi became close somewhat.

Everyone likes his cooking and would sneak in his classroom or where he is at to get a bite.

During the rebellion, Sakuma recruited him and asked him to produce their unit after seeing his hidden potential and his desire to control a strong but chaotically dark unit. After seeing their performance in a trial run, Haruto agreed to become their producer. Though not exclusive to UNDEAD, he would frequently work with them.

As dubbed by some, he is like "A fallen angel trapped by demons of the underworld" when with UNDEAD.

He is serious but an easy-going person. A loyal friend and helpful to those who are in need. He would act tough or everything is all right out of habit to avoid showing his weakness. Sometimes stressed with the chaotic energy the idols gives off. Is protective and considers those who are younger than him precious and would dote to them (Aira, Oukawa and Akane)

Sena acted as his mom after some time and would fuss a lot about him.

Sakuma could drink his blood in case of emergency.

Ties his hair in a low ponytail mostly. If his hair is down he is mostly mistaken as a girl.