Fugou Keiji Balance: Unlimited

Kato Asahi

Age: 20

Information:

-Kato Haru's younger brother.

-lives in a dormitory.

-loved by his brother and Haru insisted he'll pay for his college fees so he won't have to do part-time jobs.

-secretly works in a cafe so Haru won't have to overwork his self.

-dubbed as Mr. "All-rounder" by his college friends because of his versatility to do any job and his fast adaptability.

-a real nice and friendly guy, but is really scary when pissed (also dubbed as the mom friend)

-a good cook. Haru loves his cooking.

-knows self-defense because of Haru and is good in a fight. But he can be pretty impulsive.

-for some reason, tends to get caught up in Haru and Kambe Daisuke's cases and problems.

-is familiar to Haru's colleagues in the work force. Knows Hoshino as well.

-a virgin and never in a relationship. Asahi says that he has no time for such things.

-is popular to girls because of his looks and personality. Also popular to males for his friendly personality.

-only 3 cm shorter than Haru.

-his clothes are usually on the casual and warmer toned side. He likes to wear hoody type clothes.

-is not allowed by Haru to drink alcohol because he's too protective and wants him to grow a healthy life. But secretly drinks behind his back.

-has high alcohol tolerance is frequently in charge of his drunk buddies.

-he's a good haggler and an expert in getting discounts when buying groceries. House husband potential.

-the cafe he works is a shop that Kambe Suzue frequently goes too. She loves his concoction of boba tea and is good friends with him. They share the same sweet tooth.