Holding On

A/N

this is unedited so please bear with me. Correct me if you see an error and I'll immediately see to it. I hope you like this one! Dont forget to comment and vote :)

//

We were walking quietly along the busy street of Seoul, mindful of the people around us. Lisa and I chose to be discreet and chose not to garner attention for ourselves so we dressed as casually and mundane as we could. We had to choose the less crowded place and street and act as normal as we could since we didn't tell our managers about our plans.

She was wearing a brandless gray hoodie paired with black sweats and her adidas shoes, a mask and a cap covering her face and the hoodie over her head to conceal her hair. I, on the other hand chose a pullover, one that I got during predebut and black jeans with rips on the knees. I also chose my ever trusted Stan Smith's and also a cap and a black mask to cover my face.

We were walking side by side, with considerable amount of space between us. I eyed the insulting gap with such distaste and held back a sigh because as much as I want to cling to Lisa, I knew it was better to be careful.

Despite being clear with sajangnim about my decision, it was better to stay on his good side and let me do what I want (not that I care much about him but I don't want him to prolong our hiatuses just because we angered him).

Instead of dwelling on what I could give to erase the distance, I just eyed the people around us with envy. My mouth automatically pulled into a frown especially those who could freely show their affections in public. Like that one couple we passed by where the guy fixed the cap of the girl and the other couple by the café who shared their food and fed each other with huge smiles on their faces. I scoffed when the girl shot the guy a finger heart. So childish but so, so free.

Seeing the uninhabited display of affection, my hand was really really itching to hold Lisa's especially it kept on bumping with her cold ones. I gave our surrounding a glance over, discreet but keen on looking for fucking Dispatch with huge cameras and noyed if someone noticed us or was giving us suspicious looks.

But thankfully I didn't see any of that so with a deep breath and bravery and giddiness coursing through me, the moment her hand brushed with mine again, I said fuck it and pulled her closer to me. I knew she was startled by my action that she tried to create some distance again but I didn't let her.

"Why are you so far?" I whined lowly, shooting her a glare.

"I-" she tried to tug her arm but I held on it. "Please let go."

I bumped my shoulders with her, slightly getting frustrated with her unusual uptight self. "Why are you so stiff? It's just me. Chill."

"I'm not." She hissed. "I just don't want our covers to be blown."

I rolled my eyes at her but she didn't see it since she was looking everywhere. I tugged her arm and pulled her into a corner. I removed my cap and ran my hand over my hair, messing it a little.

"Lisa, the way you're acting will blow our covers. Please, just relax, okay? I can't even recognize you with your get up and I practically see you everyday."

"Are you sure?" I could still see the fear and apprehension in her eyes that I momentarily lowered my mask to give her an assuring smile. Why is she so scared?

"I swear, Poopoo. Don't you trust me?" I asked with a pout while batting my lashes at her. Using an aegyo usually works so I smiled when I saw her fear dissipating just a little.