I know we only met but let's pretend it's love

Ghosts. Ghosts. Ghosts!!!

Felicity lay on her friend's bed as Bianca messed around with the music on her laptop. Ghosts were all Felicity could think about. She wasn't really sure why, but when she thought about going to school on Saturday and possibly using her knives, a shiver went up her spine. She wasn't really nervous to use them - she thought she was pretty good at tossing so using them would be easy. She assumed she was nervous about the idea of seeing more ghosts. Maybe she was even a little excited to see some ghosts.

Unless they were like that one ghost, or Intina. The milky one was really timid (and scary) looking, and Intina was friendly and all, but a little boring.

Bianca rustled her out of her thoughts with a jab. "Hey, quit daydreaming. You came over to study for math, remember?"

"I don't wanna do math," Felicity whined, rolling onto her stomach. She looked down at her friend, who was sorting through their math papers. Bianca had a pretty profile. Felicity reached out and ran the tip of her finger down the length of Bianca's nose, tapping the end of it. Bianca whirled towards her, looking aggravated.

"Sorry," Felicity giggled, bringing her arm back up and hiding her face with it. "You have a nice nose! I wish my nose was nice." She frowned and covered her own nose. "I have my dad's nose."

Bianca reached up and rubbed at it. She turned back to the papers with a reddened face. "I don't have a nice nose."

They worked for a few hours, but Felicity's heart wasn't in it. Her mind kept returning to Vincent and Intina and the knives she had been keeping in her book bag, just in case Vincent and Intina wanted her to stay after on a week day. Bianca noticed.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked after Felicity stopped doing work altogether. "You're somewhere else today."

"Sorry," Felicity sighed, rubbing at her eyes with the heels of her wrists. "I can't stop thinking about Vincent!"

Bianca rolled her eyes and leaned against her bed. "You're so predictable. And boy crazy."

"Am not!"

"Are too," Bianca snorted. Felicity threw her eraser at her. It bounced off Bianca's shoulder.

As it hit, Felicity felt uneasy. Something deep within her twitched, sending a wave of anxiety over her. She reached forward, subconsciously. "Are you okay?"

Bianca looked at her, unsure how to react as Felicity's hand lay on her shoulder. It was much gentler than Bianca was used to Felicity being. "Yeah, it was just an eraser, Felicity."

Felicity pulled back quickly when she realized what she was doing. "Sorry! I didn't even realize I was doing that." She looked down quickly at the papers in her lap. Bianca was looking at her with a weirded-out expression, which embarrassed Felicity. Why had she done that?! She did plenty of weird things, but her body moving on it's own…weird. She played it off, saying she was tired, and Bianca seemed to accept it, though her friend didn't stop stealing tiny glances at her throughout their study session.

xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxooxoxoxox

As Saturday rolled around, Felicity found herself growing excited for the afternoon. She paced around her living room, the case of knives rattling in her purse. Did she even need to bring a purse? She began to feel self conscious of the bulky bag on her hip. Maybe she would be better off just bringing the case on it's own. But what if her uncle questioned her?

As if willed by the mere thought of him, her uncle appeared in the kitchen doorway. "Are you going somewhere, Felicity?" He asked in his tired voice, a spatula in his hand. He really liked cooking lately.