C h a p t e r 7

_____________________________

Mattheo's POV

I was going to the malfoy manor for my dads meeting I don't know why he called on a Saturday like why not Sunday.

When I was close to going I felt someone grab me.

Y/N POV

I woke up tied to a table my vision was blurry and I could barely see.

Once I got my vision good I saw an old musty locking person.

"Ur awake good" he said I knew he was Voldemort.

I looked up to see Mattheo looking at me to and a room full of death eaters.

"Get me out" i said getting angry moving around  "calm down no one is going to hurt u we are just going to make a deal" Voldemort said "well get me out then I'll think about it" He nodded his head to a group of death eaters.

They all let me out I stood up of the table "come with me, death eaters stay here don't move Mattheo come with me" Voldemort said

Me and Mattheo started walking behind Voldemort we walk into a office he sits down on a desk and looks at both of us.

"I want u to work for me" Voldemort said looking at me "why do u want me" "because u have powers that no one else has" "what are u talking about I'll explain everything later on" he said.

What the hell is this crazy ass saying what powers and why does he want me on his side I want to die someone help me.

"Mattheo your brother is coming back" Voldemort said.

Wait did I hear this right Mattheo has a brother I can't believe all of this I'm stupid for coming here.

"U can go Mattheo I want u to bring her back to hogwarts dont tell anyone about what u heard today" "yes my lord" Mattheo.

Mattheo grabbed my hand and took me out of the room.

We went out side of the manor and we were in front of it he looked mad I'm scared now.

He teleported us.

We got in my room with Mattheo on my tale.

Where is pansy.

"Why the hell were u following me" he said he looked mad but his voice was calm "I wasn't well I was but I wasn't, I was just with pansy,Blaise,Lorenzo and Draco but I saw u and I wanted to ask u something but I saw u go into a dark ally so I was wondering more and-"

"Stop just next time u see me alone doing something like that then leave me alone and since u did that know u have to get the dark mark" he said.

He walked over to my door and left without another word.

Maybe I should have maybe I should have stayed with my friends but no I had to go and mess things up.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower I turned off the faucet once I was done and put on my pj's.

I went to my bed and got under the covers.

I wonder what would have happened if I didn't go and I never knew Mattheo had a brother.

Voldemort doesn't scare me.

_____________________________
538 words