C h a p t e r 10

________________________________

Y/N POV

I stood up from my chair putting my things away getting ready for my next class.

Once I was out I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me too a random class room.

I look up too see Mattheo looking down at me the height difference is so different.

"Why the hell where u late to class" Mattheo said anger in his voice rising.

"Why would u like too know" I said looking at him straight in the eye.

"Uh- because my father needed me to tell u that u have too come two the meeting with the death eaters this Sunday" he said smiling like a child on Christmas.

My smirk now fading away "well tell ur dad I said no" I went to grab the door handle when he grab me by my neck and wrist.

He pinned me too the wall looking straight in my eye.

"Ur going I don't care what u have to say" he said.

I tried to push him off but his grip is way to strong.

"Did u have sex with my brother" he asked "what no why would u think that".

"No reason" he said letting go of me.

"Get to ur other class" he said demanding "no now I don't want to go".

He picked me up and put me over his shoulder he got out of the abandoned class room.

We got to the common room and then he walked up to the boys dormitory.

"What are u doing" I asked as he put me down on the bed.

"Nothing ur not going to class because in that class I saw the seating chart and u sit next to my brother so that is a NO" he said.

Him hovering over me and looking straight in the face.

"Yeah well I'm going any way bye" I say waving good bye and walking.

"Nope" he said pinning me on the wall.

"God the wall again" i said under by breath.

"I heard that" he said letting go of me and going to the bathroom.

I went to the bed and sat down.

I heard the shower turn on I'm guessing he is going to shower.

I got comfy and laid down under the blankets.

Soon the water turned off and out came a Mattheo I wish I can always see.

He went to the drawer and opened it taking out sweatpants.

I kepeed looking but it seems like he noticed.

"Take a picture" he said looking back at me.

I turned away looking the other way.

He came over here laying down right next to me.

I turned the other way not sure of what I should do.

I felt him grab my waist and pull me.

I went next to him and rested my head on his shoulder and his head went on top of mine.

I wrapped my arms around his torso hugging him close.

This feels nice I can't believe I'm cuddling with the dark lords son I'm not sure what I feel for Mattheo.

_____________________________

This is how they looked cuddling