Preview to the next book

So I decided on the next book, we're gonna call it, "Not Done Yet". A lot is gonna go down in that book, not just for the original character but for Savannah, Tamara, and Paul.

I have BIG plans for this next on and I'm pretty excited. I'll be getting started on it next week since I'll have more time but until then, the cast list is officially out and I've been working on my Harry Potter fanfics and Marauders Era fanfics.

This is an extra that I'm using for the first chapter of the next book so here's the teaser.
——————-

Bucky and Savannah sat while Steve, Sam, and Tamara were talking to T'Challa.

"He's adorable," Bucky said as Savannah played with her son Paul for the last time, hoping it wouldn't be for long.

"I know, I'm gonna miss him." Savannah admitted as Tamara and Sam walked over with Steve.

"So, back in the ice already." Tamara joked as Bucky smiled at her.

"Just until they find a cure for my head." Bucky said tapping his right temple with his single arm.

"I hope that's soon, I'd hate to wait any longer." Tamara said casually.

"For what?" Bucky asked as he tilted his head to the side.

"For you to ask me out, I'm not too much the dating type but...well, people change." Tamara shrugged.

"Can I promise a date when I'm out of the ice?" Bucky asked confidently as he stood up. He towered over her, though she wasn't effected by his size.

"Don't promise something like that." Tamara said thinking about what Steve promised Peggy. "But you can promise me, when you are out. Don't forget about his?" Tamara asked.

"Forget about what?" Bucky asked though before his mind could start processing anything Tamara grasped his white tank top and brought him down for a kiss.

It wasn't fast, nor slow. But all either could say, was that it felt right.

The two came up for air as they rested their foreheads on one another. A smile dangling on either lips.

"I don't think I could forget that even if I wanted to." Bucky sighed as they pulled a part.

"What are you gonna be doing while I'm here?" He asked.

Tamara smiled as she looked down at her shoes, unaware of her invisibility acting out again. "I've been thinking about college. Maybe hang out their and find something I like." Tamara shrugged.

"I bet you'll do great." Bucky smiled down at her.

---

"I'll miss you." Sam hugged Savannah after taking Paul away from her. The girl looked own at the ring on her left hand smiling at it before looking back to Sam.

"I'll miss you more." Savannah said before kissing Sam, he held her to his side for a moment, hoping to remember her figure and her warmth. 

"I love you, Sam." Savannah smiled sadly at her new fiancé. 

"I love you more, Savannah." Sam kissed her once more before looking back to Paul, who was playing with a small toy.

He looked back at Savannah with a smile.

"I love you, Paul." Savannah kissed the boys forehead.

"Mamma." Paul giggled, as Savannah and Sam's eyes widened.

a grin fell over Savannah's face as she laughed.

"Yup, I'm mamma. Sam, his first words!" Savannah squealed quietly making Sam chuckle.