Chapter 16: You Made Him Desperate

Haoyang Li and his mother Shufen Wang in the living room heard Xiaohui Yu excitedly scolding Helen Liu, immediately stunned.

"Haoyang, it seems that Xiaohui likes you very much." Shufen couldn't help but cover her mouth and smile. Her son was excellent in all aspects, but he was busy working and had no girlfriend.

"But do you really decide to be with Helen, who was divorced. You have to think about it."

Shufen reminded. After all, Haoyang was a promising young entrepreneur after all. If he married a divorced woman, it didn't look good.

"Mom, what's the matter of divorce?" With a faint smile, Haoyang said, "Besides, her ex-husband is a loser. I have inquired about it. Helen has never had do the husband-and-wife thing with him."

"I don't mind it, and I'm old enough to make my own choice. I think Helen is suitable for me. I just don't know if she is satisfied with me."

When a man saw a woman, he usually looked at her appearance first. Although the appearance of Helen didn't not score 100 points, she scored 90 points no problem. Haoyang was quite satisfied with Helen.

"Son, you are being too modest. I'm afraid that she doesn't like you at the first sight."

"Liu family is going down, and Helen has just divorced. As a matter of fact, she is not worthy of you."

Shufen quickly corrected.

The mother and son were talking in a low voice when the bedroom door opened. The two quickly stopped. They saw the palm print on Helen's face and she ran out of the room crying. Then they saw her run out of the house wearing slippers.

"Helen..."

Seeing this, Haoyang immediately stood up from the sofa.

Then, Xiaohui also came out of the room. She could see that she had just leashed out her anger. But with Haoyang in the room, she forced out a smile and said awkwardly:

"I'm sorry for the fuss."

"The girl is really spoiled by us. Besides, Liu Family had some big events going on these days. She is a little depressed."

"Haoyang, please don't mind. Helen has divorced, and she had never liked this Mike. So, as long as you try hard, you will surely win her heart. Helen is just short of caring."

Haoyang nodded his head.

"Don't worry, auntie, from tomorrow. I will send roses to Helen every day to show my sincerity.

"I can see that Helen is a sensible girl and I appreciate her very much. Since she's in a bad mood today, I'll come back tomorrow. Don't push her too hard. Give her some time."

Seeing Haoyang so sensible, Xiaohui had already regarded him as her son-in-law to be. She wanted to make Helen and Haoyang together.

The boy is rich, sensible and understanding. He is much better than Mike Yue the rubbish!

Today's blind date was not very happy. Even the leading role Helen ran away. Haoyang and Shufen didn't stay much and left without sitting longer.

......

After running out, Helen almost fainted because of her emotional excitement.

She had a high fever, and now there was no one to rely on, but could only give her best friend Yuting Chen a phone call to ask Yuting to pick her up.

Yuting was a college classmate of Helen. They had been knew each other since graduation. After graduation, Yuting set up a cosmetics company with the help of her family. Although it was not large, she didn't let her family tie her down like Helen.

Now Helen had nothing. Liu Family was over. The people of Liu Family were busy splitting up and selling their assets. Her company, of course, could not escape the fate of being divided up, and with her position in Liu Family, how could it be possible to compete with Chengfeng Liu and Lisa Liu.

"You had a high fever and ran out alone. If I were a little late, you would have passed out on the road." Yuting cared for her.

Having arrived at Yuting's home, Helen laid in bed in a mess.

When Yuting picked her up, she was still wearing a pair of slippers, shivering in the cold wind.

"Helen, I'm not criticizing your mother, but I have to say what kind of a mother you got. Just a few days after your divorce, she started to put you up on a blind date. I guess Haoyang's family must be very rich. "

Yuting had just given Helen antipyretic medicine and laid in bed chatting with her.

About Xiaohui, Yuting also knew a little. That woman was the most freak mother in the world, who loved money so much that she used to came to Yuting to borrow money.

Helen said with a wry smile.

"A man like Mike otherwise, she definitely would not like him? Unlike Haoyang, who has opened two companies and has a deep family background."

When Yuting heard the speech, she sighed.

"You don't know how lucky you are. Although Mike is a little poor, he is so kind to you."

"And in your house, what did he not do? But you all don't take him seriously. You're a wife who wants to divorce him. His parents must hurt a lot when they know how their son is treated."

"Helen, if you were not my best friend, I'd like to fight with you. Do you know how badly you Liu Family treated Mike?"

Yuting had a good relationship with Helen, so she knew almost everything about Liu Family.

Frankly speaking, as an outsider, she could not bear to see the Liu family's attitude towards Mike. Liu Family took Mike as a servant.

Seeing Yuting so excited, Helen looked at her in surprise.

"Yuting, you..you really think we've gone too far? "

Yuting sneered.

"What do you think? Liu Family is too harsh on him, and you are too harsh on him."

"After two years of hard work, you still kicked him out. How miserable you are bullied without Mike. Even when you are sick, your family doesn't care about you."

Hearing Yuting's words, Helen's heart trembled violently. She bit her lips, but her mouth was still stiff.

"It is him who wanted to divorce, not me. Was I supposed to beg him not to divorce me?"

Yuting sighed and shook her head.

"He had tolerated you for over two years, but he couldn't bear it any more at last."

"If you treated him better, he would not be so desperate."

Hearing the true and honest words, Helen was stunned.

"Desperate..."

These days, she constantly feel desperate.

"Did I really make him feel desperate..."

Helen suddenly choked up. In fact, she had already regretted her divorce from Mike.

"He had loved you for so many years. If it wasn't that he felt desperate finally, would he take the initiative to ask you for a divorce?"

"If you think about it, Mike wouldn't be leaving you if it wasn't because of your mother."

Yuting said the harsh truth to Helen.

She considered Helen as her best friend and really appreciate a good man like Mike. She also knew the character of her best friend. Only Mike could give Helen the sense of security.

"But we are divorced already..."

Helen turned her head and said in a trembling voice.

Tears flowed over from the corner of her lovely sad eyes and landed on the pillow.

NEXT ON MY 18-year-old wife: CHAPTER 17: MY WIFE IS GOOD TO ME