Chapter 131 Accident

"Big Young Master, aren't we going to talk to manager Wei Liu and the seller? I don't think it's necessary for us to attend this auction for we can reach an agreement with the seller in private. "

In the car, Yuhang and Mike Yue were talking about the auction.

The driver was Mark Duan. In order to know more about the entrepreneurs who came to the auction today, Mike also called Yuhang Shi. After all, Yuhang had worked in Tianhai city for so many years, so he knew almost everything about the city.

"No!" Mike shook his head and said, "I have promised my father I can't rely on Yue family. I can't break my promise so soon."

Seeing that Mike was so determined, Yuhang didn't say anything more.

At this moment, the body of the car they were driving suddenly shook violently. A car hit them from behind. Fortunately, the impact was not strong. Yuhang and Mike both fastened their seat belt and were not injured.

"Damn it! Someone hits my car! " Mark slapped the steering wheel angrily.

It was a new car Mark bought after he came here. He had only driven it for a month.

"Big Young Master, are you okay?" Yuhang asked in a hurry.

Mike shook his head, "I'm fine. Go downstairs and have a look."

Mark opened the door and said, "You two just stay here. I'll go and have a look. It's not serious . I'll just settle it privately. Or it will take some time for the traffic police to come here."

Then he got out of the car and began to argue with the owner of that car behind him.

"Sport, how did you drive? There is no traffic jam now."

A young man got out of that car. Mark was a little angry and began to argue with him.

The young man knew it was his fault. He apologized to Mark, "I'm so sorry. I'm in a hurry to send the patient to the hospital, so I drove too fast. "

"This is my card. Please take it. Please call me after you get the repairs and I will definitely come to deal with it."

Mark took the business card and had a look. It said, 'The general manager of Wanxing real estate limited, Mingyu Sun'.

Seeing that Mingyu was sincere, Mark looked at the back of his Maybach. He found that the car damage was not very serious, and he could afford the repair fee, so he didn't argue with Mingyu anymore. He waved his hand and said, "Forget it. Be careful next time."

"Send the patient to the hospital as soon as possible. This is my name card. Let's make friends."

As he spoke, Mark handed him his card.

Mingyu's eyes widened after he had a look, "You are the vice president of the Jiuding Group."

"I'll take the patient to the hospital first. I'll treat you a meal next time to express my apology."

Mark waved at him, "Go ahead. Don't delay the treatment of the patient."

After saying that, Mark went back to his car.

Mingyu wiped the cold sweat on his face. He wouldn't have driven so fast if he hadn't sent Yuting Chen to the hospital in a hurry. He didn't expect that he would hit the car of the vice president CEO of Jiuding Group.

He had heard of Jiuding Group, which was one of the top one hundred big enterprises in the city, while the Wanxing Real Estate Company was only a small-and-medium sized enterprise among the top three hundred enterprises in the city.

Mingyu hurried back to the car and glanced at the back seat. Seeing that Yuting was still in a coma and her face was pale, and she didn't even wake up from such a big noise just now, Mingyu couldn't help but feel a little flustered. He hurriedly said to Yuting, "Yuting, don't scare me. Hold on. We'll arrive at the hospital soon!"

After saying that, he stepped on the gas and rushed to the hospital.

In another car, Mike was asking Mark, "Is the car okay?"

While driving, Mark said, "It's okay. Just one of the car's tail lights was broken. I'll change it another day. That man was in a hurry to send the patient to the hospital, so I didn't make a fuss with him."

"His name is Mingyu, the general manager of Wanxing Real Estate

Company. Kenneth, is Wanxing real estate a big company?"

Yuhang said, "Mr. Duan, the Wanxing real estate is just a small-andmedium-sized company. They don't have many real estates."

Mark replied, "Oh, I'm going to make a friend with him. Forget it." Yuhang smiled and said, "They are just small companies, but there must be some people they know who are doing big business. It's not bad to expand our network."

Mark nodded and said, "That makes sense."

Mike, who was sitting next to Yuhang, suddenly asked, "Manager Shi, do you have any news about my wife?"

Yuhang was stunned and said awkwardly "No, Big Young Master. I've been sending people to inquire about your wife, but we haven't got any result."

"I think your wife has either left the city, or she doesn't do any business there. She might just work in here."

Hearing this, Mike sighed heavily and stopped asking.

Soon, they arrived at the biggest auction in the city.

After they arrived , they was going to meet the general manager of the auction house, Wei Liu.

There were usually some secret operations in the auction house. For example, in order to earn more commission in the auction, the people working in auction house would arrange some internal personnel to be bidders. They would raise the price deliberately. After such an auction, no matter how low the starting price was, it would eventually be auctioned at a higher price.

In this way, the auction house could earn more profits.

Mike didn't want to rely on the resources of Yue family, but he didn't want to waste money. He planed to to communicate with Wei Liu first. When it was his turn to bid, he hoped that the internal personnel of the auction house would not raise the price.

Mike and Mark, went straight to the general manager's office of the auction house.

When the door was opened, a middle-aged man with gold rimmed glasses was stunned.

He looked at Mike in shock and his voice trembled, "Big Young Big

Young Master! Why are you here?"