Chapter 37: President Mike Yue!

Top managers of the Fengxing Group in the conference room had an excellent meeting today.

First, they spoke for Lei Chen's benefit, later they were shocked, and in the end they sighed. They witnessed how Lei Chen begged Mike for mercy, kneeling on the ground and kowtowing and crying, he used to be so high and mighty as a General Manager, but now he looked like a stray cur.

"Don't want me to call the police, right? Didn't you just say, quite righteously, that we had wronged you?" With his hands in his pockets, Mike lowered his head to look at Lei Chen and sneered, "Aren't you still going to threaten Mr. Duan?"

"Lei Chen, why do you think I can spare you and Xiangrong Chen?"

Mike's like a cold and ruthless emperor now, and Lei Chen was already paralyzed with fear at the thought of going to jail.

"Not a single penny of the company's funds can be touched, this rule is not only existed in our group. No company can tolerate that!"

Mike looked at everyone and said very seriously.

"Five million Yuan, I'll make Lei Chen and Xiangrong Chen pay the money, every penny of it, and have them both jailed!"

After said that, Mike signaled Verse Han with his eyes, who instantly understood and went to the door and shouted.

"Security, get in here and take them out!"

Soon, four or five security guards in the company came in and escorted Lei Chen and Xiangrong Chen out immediately.

The conference room was quiet, everyone was looking at Mike, those who didn't believe in Mike's identity all admired him even though they didn't believe in him. The fact that Mike was able to make Lei Chen collapse like that proved he's pretty good at his job and not an easy person.

"Alright, Lei Chen and Xiangrong Chen, these black sheep, have been kicked out from our company, but I see that people still don't seem to believe my identity." Mike looked at them and smiled faintly, not eager to argue with them.

They only looked at each other, and indeed all of them still didn't be convinced of Mike's identity as Young Lord of Yue family.

"Mr. Yue, it's not that we don't believe you, you said that you are the Eldest Young Lord of the Yue Family in Capital City. Then your father, wouldn't he be the senior Lord of the Yue Family?" Someone asked at this moment.

Mike nodded his head and looked at the person.

"You mean Tianxiong Yue, right? Yes, my father is Tianxiong Yue, he's the son of Zhenting Yue, the King of Hell."

"I'm Zhenting Yue's grandson."

Mike's tone and expression were very calm without any fluctuation, as what he introduced was just his dad and his grandfather.

Some people already started to doubted him, if he's pretending, he wouldn't be so calm when talked about Zhenting Yue and Tianxiong Yue.

"He's really... He's really the Young Lord of Yue family!" Someone exclaimed.

At this time, Mark Duan also spoke, putting his arm around Mike's shoulders and speaking to the crowd.

"You guys should at least believe me, he's indeed the Young Lord of Yue Family, my big brother."

"The person who originally established the Fengxing Group was actually him, not me. But we're good brothers, so a Chinese character from each of our names combined to name this group. That's how the Fengxing Group was born, but my big brother gave me the position of president and let me manage it."