Chapter 123 Director Li

Zhiyao went back market Department after lunch.

She felt those people were not kind when they looked at her. Director Li was the leader of some groups. Staff of those groups flattered Director Li one after another, so of course they pushed Zhiyao aside together with Director Li and Qianqian.

And Zhiyao's dressing was different from them, so, career bully was something like this.

The liveliness Zhiyao showed to Mike just now suddenly disappeared. She bowed her head and went back to her seat. She dared not to rebuke even if she heard someone was cursing her behind her back.

Soon Director Li came out from her office, she asked all the people to gather around her. It seemed she was going to announce something important.

"The name list for the fired staff is in my hand now. To respond to the call of our president and general manager, we will fire those staff who came from backdoor. Then we will get a better working environment. That's why we have to expel those who don't work well."

Director Li stood in the most front, she looked arrogant, then she sneered and said "We fired an employee named Wen Bao before. And he brought a just graduated student to our department before. And luckily only one person was left in the name list. So we are not shameful."

As her words fell, Zhiyao was frozen there like she fell into ice house. Who could be the just graduated student if it was not her?

Others also gloated, especially Qianqian Sun. She crossed her hands before her chest and stood casually. Her high heels cracked but no one dared to abuse her.

She smiled slightly and said "Director Li, tell us who is that person. Drive her out quickly then we can work safely."

Direct Li announced in front of all the people "The one who was expelled

is Xia..."

She just spoke out Xia and Zhiyao's tears already fell. And someone knocked at the door and it stopped her words.

All the people turned to the door, and Yuhang Shi, the general manager of Jiuding Group was standing at the door seriously.

"General... General Manager Shi."

All the people changed their faces, and even Director Li was scared.

There were several sub companies under Jiuding Group and many departments in each company. All those departments had managers and vice managers. And Yuhang in charged of all the managers and vice managers. He was the largest general manager of Jiuding Group. He was only lower to president and vice president in position.

"General Manager Shi, why you suddenly came? What can I do for you?"

Director Li immediately came to him and asked. She just didn't kiss his face with her red lips to show her loyalty.

"I will announce the staff who was expelled in your groups."

Yuhang said with his hands at his back, and he had no expression.

"Ah..." Director Li was confused hearing that. So she said "General

Manager Shi. I will announce it since you are so busy."

Yuhang looked at her coldly. He didn't get angry but said meaningfully

"Let me announce it."

Then he went in front of the crowd. Director Li could only went to the crowd and stood together with them seeing this. And Qianqian dared not to stand casually anymore, she stood firmly like others immediately. "Then I will announce the staff who were fired in your groups. Two people all together."

Yuhang didn't tell who were these two people directly.

People looked at each other and they looked confused. Just now Director Li said there was only one person, right?

At the moment Qianqian was also nervous, because she also came from "backdoor", and she came because of Director Li.

And Director Li was also guilty in consciousness, cold sweat attacked her.

Then, Yuhang announced word by word "They are Qianqian Sun and Director Li, Mei Li."

All the people sucked in a breath. Should not the one who was fired not Zhiyao? Why it became Qianqian and Director Li?

What's more important was Director Li was expelled. What happened?

Zhiyao was super nervous just now, but she got confused now. She was not the one to be fired.

Director Li changed her face immediately and asked in panic "Manager

Shi, did you mix it? How could I be expelled?"

Yuhang sneered and replied "Why it can't be you who was expelled? Mei Li, how many benefits you got from employees in your position? You even give the bonus of the new employee to others, is that allowed in our company?"

"Even one of the things you did could let me fire you. You are exploiting new employees. And you are exploiting the capable talents of our company. And now you are not shameful to ask me?"

Director Li's face became pale hearing that. So she begged for mercy immediately "Manager Shi, I know I am wrong. I dare not to do that next time."

"Please give me another chance, I can't live without the job."

Arrogant Director Li had no time to be shameful now, she rushed out of the crowd to bowed to Yuhang and begged for mercy.

Zhiyao felt her anger was worked off seeing this. She also begged Director Li in the morning, but she was humiliated by her in front of everyone.

"I asked you to report the employees came in our company from

"backdoor", did you report all of them?" Yuhang said with a cold face "Did you report Qianqian? You dared to go against me as a director. Why you didn't listen to our president's order?"

"Considered you did some contribution to our company before, I give you some face. You can write a resign letter, then you could get the salary of this month. Otherwise I will ask security staff to drive you off. At that time, I don't know if your salary could be saved."

Director Li was like falling into the ice house, she became upset. She rushed back her office to write resign letter.

Qianqian didn't have face to stay here anymore seeing her backup was fired by the general manager. She ran away in disgrace while covered her face.

"All of you need to work hard and observe the rules of our company. We will not let any employee who worked hard down. Our president knows your hard work."

"Okay, go to work now."

And Yuhang encouraged the employees there and asked them to work then.

He went to Zhiyao and said "Are you Zhiyao? Come to HR Department with me."

"Zhiyao was happy she was not fired originally, but she was nervous again now. Going to the HR Department meant terminating the contract.

But it seemed she forgot that the general manager would not terminate the contract with a small employee.