Chapter 132 Are you his girlfriend

"Doctor, how is she? Why does she have a fever all of a sudden?"

In the hospital, Mingyu Sun asked anxiously. He still had to go to the auction, and Yuting Chen suddenly had a high fever, which put him in a dilemma.

"She is still too weak. She hasn't had a good rest for a long time. Besides, she got sunstroke.."

The doctor sighed, "She has to stay in hospital for a few days. Let's have an observation first."

Hearing this, Mingyu nodded and said, "Okay, I'll pay the hospitalization fee right away."

After paying all the fees in the hall on the first floor, Mingyu called a secretary of his company and asked her to come to the hospital to take care of Yuting. After all, he had to attend the auction, which was also a big event and couldn't be delayed.

Not long after, the female secretary came. Mingyu took her to the ward and told her, "Ni An, this is my friend Yuting. Please take care of her here. I have something very important to do. I have to go there soon. "

The female secretary nodded repeatedly, "Don't worry. I will take good care of Miss Yuting."

At this time, Yuting had woken up, but her was only semiconscious.

Mingyu came over, bent down and said to her, "Yuting, this is Ni An. She is here to take care of you. You are too weak. You have to stay in hospital and listen to the doctor, okay?"

Yuting nodded slightly and said in a weak voice, "Thank you so much,

Manager Sun. I'm really sorry..."

Mingyu sighed, "It's alright. You just stay here and have a good rest."

After greeting, Mingyu left the ward in a hurry and rushed to the auction house.

After he left, the female secretary Ni An came over to peel an apple for Yuting and asked curiously, "Miss Chen, Manager Sun is so kind to you.

Are you his girlfriend? We haven't heard that he has a girlfriend."

Yuting hurriedly explained, "No, Manager Sun is a good person. I'm just his employee."

Ni An was a little surprised to hear that. She had thought that Yuting was from a rich family, "You are so lucky. Manager Sun must like you. Otherwise, as a general manager of a company, he wouldn't be so good to you. Miss Chen, our Manager Sun is a well-known good leader in the company. And he is a good man, you are lucky." Ni An was quite gossipy.

Yuting was not feeling well, so she didn't want to explain too much. She closed her eyes and turned around.

Seeing that Yuting didn't want to talk about it, Ni An stopped gossiping.

In Yuting's opinion, Mingyu should be the same as Mike Yue. Although they were all from rich families, they were not arrogant and were easygoing. She didn't think that Mingyu liked her. Besides, as a pregnant woman, how could she have anything to do with Mingyu.

......

At this time, a large number of bidders had entered the auction house.

In the general manager's office, Mike was about to enter.

"Young master, when the first and last buildings are auctioned, the internal staff of our auction house will certainly raise the price during the auction. As for the other buildings, they also need to raise the price. It's the form."

Wei Liu, the general manager, took out a form and handed it to Mike, "But if you want to bid, I will definitely tell them not to raise the price secretly. I will tell them that you are my friend."

Mike nodded, glanced at the table and gave it back to Wei Liu, "Okay, thank you, manager Liu. I just need to bid the last building."

Wei Liu nodded and smiled, "Okay, no problem. The last building is in a good location. It's the finale of our auction."

Then he sighed, "But just because this building is the last one, many big entrepreneurs come here for it. Because when the building was built, it was a treasure place for making money. So, Young Master, if you don't rely on the resources of Yue family, you may not be able to get this building."

"So you'd better think about my suggestion. I have been cooperating with the seller all the time. He will definitely do me a favor. I'll sell it to you at a reasonable price."

After saying that, Wei Liu added in a low voice, "Don't worry. I promise I won't tell master."

Hearing this, Mike patted Wei Liu on the shoulder and smiled, "Thank you for your kindness, but I really don't need it."

"I promised my father that I wouldn't use the resources of my family.

Well, I'm going to the venue now. The auction will begin soon. "

He didn't believe that he couldn't make any achievements without the support of Yue family. He had boasted so much in front of Tianxiong Yue. If he couldn't finish it, he would look down upon himself.

"Thank you, manager Liu. My brother is stubborn. Just listen to him." After Mike left, Mark Duan and Wei Liu were still talking.

Wei Liu nodded and said, "Young Master is indeed the most special man

I have ever seen. He doesn't need so many resources at all."

"I hope he can make the grade in the future. He is the pride of the master."

The auction was about to start in five minutes. Mike and others had all arrived.

"Wow, there are so many people!" Mark couldn't help but exclaim.

There were only sixteen buildings in total today, and there were actually three or four hundred people coming, and all of them were occupied. But the seat next to Mark was still empty, which confused him.

"No one sitting next to me?" While he was muttering, a young man in formal clothes rushed over and sat down beside him.

Mark was stunned when he took a closer look,"Mingyu Sun?"

It was Mingyu, who had just arrived from the hospital. When Mingyu saw

Mark, he was slightly surprised and shouted in surprise, "President

Duan?"