Part 176

It had been more than half a month, and Mike Yue had been in the hospital to recover.

He wanted to leave the hospital and recover at home, but the doctors wouldn't agree, after all, he was injured seriously this time.

During this time, Fei Qi had been keeping Yunlong Xiao under close protection.

On this morning, a young man was helping a pregnant woman go to the hospital for a pregnancy test.

The pregnant woman, obviously, was Yuting Chen , and that young man was no one else but Mingyu Sun.

"Yuting, be careful, don't slip down from the upstairs."

Mingyu assisted Yuting so carefully when going upstairs, as if the baby which in Yuting's belly was his child.

150

Yuting had stopped her work to raise her baby at home. She had to rest well because her belly was getting bigger day by day. There would be some bad influence on her baby if she worked again. Secondly, it was not suitable for her to work well in this situation.

After arriving at the hospital, it took one hour to line up and checkup, and then the pregnancy test had been finished. Yuting was sitting in the first floor lobby to have a rest. Mingyu took the test report and some antenatal pills for Yuting and said with a smile.

"The pregnancy test report is fine, and the baby is healthy, and you too."

"This is the doctor's prescription for you, remember to take it on time when you get home."

Yuting was very happy after she read the pregnancy test, then she looked at Mingyu and said gratefully.

"Thank you, Mingyu, I wouldn't have been able to do anything if it weren't for you during this time."

"You, a general manager, taking care of me like a nanny every day, it's really troublesome for you."

Mingyu got embarrassed, scratched his head and smiled.

"It doesn't matter, we are friends right?. Why should we be so polite?"

After saying that, he looked a little serious and asked Yuting.

"But the baby is coming in two months, obviously it's inconvenient for me to take care of you."

151

"Even if you hire a matron, she can only take care of the baby, not you at the same time. Why don't you give your family a word and ask them to come to Tianhai City to take care of you?"

After hearing that, Yuting hung her head , silent .

How dare she told her parents and asked them to take care of her. When her parents came and asked who the father of her child was and where he had gone, how would she explain?

Although Yuting's family style wasn't as strict as a scholarly family, this kind of thing like being pregnant before marriage, even the father of the child was missing. Her parents would definitely not be able to tolerate it, and it would be a nice result if they didn't break off relations with her

When Mingyu asked her about her family, Yuting was silent every time. Now seeing that Yuting was silent again, Mingyu had no choice but to stop asking.

He sighed.

"But someone has to look afer you, and also, the baby is not only yours."

"I think...the baby's father must take some responsibility. He has to, and you still..."