Chapter 1

"half heaven, half hell"

_______________________________________

'I heard that the new doc you're going to is hot' Lara said to me. Lara has been my best friend since the day our mother's discovered that they're pregnant. We are doing everything together. Even our periods are the same. It's scary sometimes. I don't know what I would do without her. I rolled my eyes at her.

'It's gynecologist, L. They are all old and gross. I am going there just because I finally want that fucking birth control. I don't know why my mom won't let me have it sooner' I said walking to my car.

'Well even though he is old he can be hot. Finally you'll find us sugar daddy!' she shouted and everyone looked at us. I laughed at her.

'Sit in the car. I'll give you a ride home' I said unlocking the car.

'We're not waiting for Kat?' she asked and frowned.

'It's not my problem that she is having sex behind school with her boyfriend and is late. Her problem, not mine' I said we sat into mine BMW M5.This car is expensive as fuck but my parents insisted of buying me it on my 18 birthday. So I look like a snob now.

'So tell me, Livy. How's your boyfriend doing?' Lara asked me with a smirk.

'Lara! He is not my boyfriend and never will be!' I shouted at her and started the engine.

'Oh, c'mon! Arthur has been in love with you since middle school!' she said and turned her body on the seat at me.

'He is not my type at all' I said and drove away from the school parking lot. Today is a sunny day. It's not usually sunny in Seattle so you should always take that opportunity and wear a dress or shorts. Lara is wearing a pink dress and I am wearing black denim shorts and white top.

'And what is your type?' she asked me and raised her eyebrows.

'My type?' I said and took a quick look at her. She nodded her head.

'I like older men. Not like 40 year old ones but like 25 and older. You know they are more experienced' I said and she laughed at me.

'You mean in bed?' she said and I tilted my head to the side.

'Well, yes I don't want someone that is just going to lay there and not do nothing' I said and she nodded her head in agreement.

'But I also like tall, handsome and I LOVE abs and backs like who doesn't like those things?' I said and Lara laughed. I smiled.

'Them? Did you really call male gender 'them'?' she asked me, holding her laughter inside.

'Of course! Men are stupid. Some of them are good at sex and some of them are not. I am going to give you advice,' I said and pointed an index finger at her.

'I'm listening,' she said with a poker face.

'The deeper the V-line is the bigger dick the guy has' I said and she erupted into laughter. I looked at her with my mouth wide open.

'Don't laugh at me! I'm speaking facts!' I said to her and that made her laugh even more.

'How do you even know he has a big dick? Because he has a deep V-line? That's stupid!' she said and threw her hands in the air.

'It's not! It's true! Try it sometimes' I said and parked in front of their house. They live next to us. Cliché? Yeah, probably.

'Okay, as soon as you leave that gynecologist you're going to call me and report me how he looks and everything. Understand?' she said and pointed a finger at me and raised her eyebrows.