Chapter 28

"if to sin. then together"

_______________________________________

mature scene

It was Friday evening and I chose to go to Alexander's place. Mom and dad are out of town this weekend so Kate and I chose to use it to our benefit. She went to her boyfriend's and I went to Alexander's.

I genuinely have no idea why I am here. Part of me doesn't want to be alone but that doesn't matter because either I am alone at our house or in this giant penthouse.

In less than an hour I scanned every room unless one. I have been banging and trying to open the door. I even tried to kick them out but it is just not going to open so after a while I gave up.

Walking around the house having nothing much to do I decided to put on some music. It took me a while to figure out how to open YouTube on the TV but I figured it out. I played my favorite song at the moment, Faithful by Bobi Andonov. (play the song on repeat! it is so good!)

My enjoyment from the music didn't last long before my phone vibrated and absolutely killed my vibe. I rolled my eyes and with a growl I stood up and headed over to the phone. I was halfway through to the phone when it stopped. I viciously smiled and turned back on my heel. I was about to sit down when it started ringing again.

'Oh come on! Can't a person be alone just for a night?' I shouted to an empty place and threw my arms up in the air. I speed-walked to the phone, picked it up without even looking at who was calling.

'No I am not going to a party nor am I picking you up from one. If you need a driver call a taxi' I said slightly annoyed. I was sure it was one of my classmates. Only they could call me and ask me something this absurd.

'Well I certainly will need a driver on Sunday to pick me up from the airport. I wasn't going to ask you and now I am slightly terrified by you so I am not going to ask' a male voice sounded from the phone and a wave of embarrassment washed over me. I felt my cheeks grow red so I sat down behind the kitchen island.

'Alexander I I am so sorry. I thought one of my stupid classmates called about a party or something because they always do on Friday night and they really wanted me to go but I just said no because I want to be by myself. I am rambling aren't I?' I said rubbing my palm against my thigh.

'You're cute when you are doing that' he said and I swear I could see him smile from ear to ear. I loved it. His smile. It made me smile too. I stood up and started walking around the penthouse.

'Where are you?' he asked me. I looked around pretending that I was thinking and not answering quickly.

'At some random dude's penthouse. He has it nice here. He has a good style' I said and Alexander darkly chuckled.

'Oh? How do you like it there? I can see his king sized bed. Am I right?' he said as I walked to the bedroom and stared at the perfectly cleaned bed with black silk sheets.

'Probably. I like the sheets and the matrace. It's so comfortable' I said and jumped onto the bed and laide down. Then I smiled.

'Oh, yeah? What else do you like, huh?' he asked and I laughed.

'I don't know. You tell me' I said with a challenge in my voice.

'I will. I claim that I know you and if my instincts are right, then you are touching yourself right now. Thinking about how many positions I will take you on Sunday on that bed. Or maybe you are imagining that I will sit you on the edge of the island in the kitchen, kneel in front of you and eat you out until you are going to pass out from all the pleasure I was giving you' I moaned to the phone as he finished talking. My skirt rode even higher up my thighs as I was caressing myself.