Chapter 13

"don't be angry, it doesn't suits your face"

_______________________________________

'Oh come on!' Lara squealed next to me. I have to admit it was getting annoying.

'I said no. And that's my last word,' I said sternly.

'It's just one date, Livy! It's not like the world is ending' she said and frowned.

'I am not going on a date with anyone and especially not with Arthur' I said and shook my head. I grabbed my coffee and took a sip. We were sitting under a tree in front of our school.

'Why? He is a nice guy, he has good grades' she said and took a sip of her orange juice.

'He is a nerd Lara' I rolled my eyes at her.

'So are you!' she shouted and I chuckled.

'I am not. I just want to be rich in the future' I said and Lara shook her head with a smile.

'Here we go again' I said and me and Lara looked in front of us as we saw Barbie walk up to us. We looked at each other and didn't even bother to stand up.

'What do you want, Barbie's?' I asked them all with a sweet smile. They all rolled their eyes at me at the same time. They are sometimes creaping the fuck out of me. They are like one soul in three bodies.

'Nothing. Just wanted to wish you a bad day, whore' one of them said, Jordan probably. I smiled.

'When was the last time you had an orgasm, Jordan? But now I mean like you didn't fake it. I guess Never?' I said and she gasped.

'And when was the last time you had an actual orgasm?' she asked me cockily. I smirked.

'In Wednesday. I was fingered in the restaurant.' I smiled at her cockily and her jaw dropped. Well basically everyone who was listening to us reacted the same way as Barbie's and Lara. Jordan came to her senses after a little while and snorted and left with her dolls behind her.

'You where what?!' Lara shouted at me. I calmly sat down and smiled at her.

'Fingered' I answered. She sat down next to me.

'By the doc' she said, nodding her head in amazement.

'That's right,' I said. We both took a sip of our drinks.

'Did you already have sex?' she asked, looking in front of her on the basketball field and I was looking in front of me at students eating outside.

'That didn't happen,' I said.

'Yet' I added after a little while.

'What do you mean yet?' she asked, both of us still in tranz.

'That I am about to do tonight' I said.

'What?!' Lara all of a sudden screamed and stood up. I looked up at her.

'I want to get a tattoo.' Lara is confused completely at this point.

'When?' she asked.

'Now'

__

'I like it,' I said as we were looking at my tattoo in my room.

'Are you crazy? I love it!' Lara shouted at me.

'Do you think Alexander will too?' I asked her.

'Not that I care I am just curious?' I added.

'I think he will love it and if he won't then he can fuck himself' Lara said and I chuckled.

'You're right'

__

When we came home I took a long hot shower. Shaved every part of my body, except my arms, put every lotion I found. I was walking parfumery now.

I am standing in a towel inside of my walk-in closet, choosing my underwear. After a while I decided to go with black GG tulle lingerie set from Gucci. I then put on black Michael Kors pleated midi-dress without sleeves.

I walked to my mirror and did my make up and hair. I straightened my hair and did a simple make up since it wouldn't look good after tonight.

I stood up and took a last look in the mirror. I smiled, perfect. Lastly- shoes. I decided to go with Ralph Lauren black leather sandals. I look like a shop with expensive clothes but I don't care. I look good and that's all that matters.

I told my mom that I am going out with my classmates and I won't be home until Saturday. She told me that it is all right and to call her in the morning if I am all right.

I grabbed my keys from my car and purse. I sat down in the car and started the engine. I played the music in full and started singing to Olivia Rodrigo's good 4 u. I honestly love her with every piece of my heart.

In a little while I parked in front of hotel Hilton. I walked inside to the reception. A beautiful woman was standing behind the desk. She had long black hair and darker skin. The long lashes looked amazing with her chocolate brown eyes. She looked up at me and smiled.

'How can I help you?' she asked me. I smiled politely.

'I am here to visit Mr. Torricelli' I said. She nodded her head and looked down into her computer.

'Name, please?'

'Alexander' I said and she hummed. After a while she looked up at me.

'Mr. Torricelli lives in our penthouse. I must send someone with you. But before that, what's your name?' she asked.

'Olivia Phoenix' I said, still smiling.

'All right. Here, Sean, will go with you' she said and pointed to a young man. He smiled at me and walked closer to me.

'Miss, this way, please' he said and I walked to a lift. We got inside and he pressed the penthouse button and then scanned his card to confirm that he is, probably, allowed to go up. We moved. The awkward silence was filled with elevator music. I still felt weird. After a while we stopped and the door of the elevator opened.

I stepped outside and the door of the elevator closed. I turned around and looked everywhere. I wasn't even surprised. Everything was made from wood and glass. This guy has some weird obsession with these two materials.

'Well hello, love' I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Alexander standing shirtless in sweatpants. I looked at him up and down. As I thought, he has tattoos all over his body. But not those ugly ones but small and really pretty ones.

'Hello' I said and smirked.

'You look good' he said and also checked me up and down.

'I know' I said cockily and smirked. He smirked too and walked to me. He slowly grabbed my chin and tilted my head up so I was looking into his eyes now. He smiled and softly placed his lips on mine.

I opened my lips and he slipped his tongue inside of my mouth. The kiss was slow but our mouths were fighting for dominance. I felt some kind of alcohol on my tongue. Whiskey, probably. I squeezed his arms in my hand for support to not fall down.

After a while we pulled away from each other and looked into our eyes. His eyes darkened and I could feel he was hard on my stomach. I smirked as he squeezed my ass.

'Come with me' he said and pulled me by my hand.

'Where?' I asked, curiously.

'To the kitchen' he said and turned around to me with a smirk.

'What are we going to do?' I asked. He sat me down behind a massive wooden island. There was a glass on top of it. I looked down and there was a big gap in the wooden structure filled up with water and little fish. I look at Alexander in amazement. He smiled.

'First we are going to eat this sushi I made and then I am going to take you on top of this island'