Chapter 24

"be the bad girl he desires"

_______________________________________

'And he then stumbled on some rock behind him and fell down to the trench. But that's essentially Sebastian when he is drunk' Alexander finished his story about drunk Sebastian. We both laughed and I took a sip of my Armand de Brignac Blanc de Blancs.

'Sebastian taught me everything about dating and Fabian about sex. I taught them about the female body on the other side so we are even' he laughed and so did I. Nervously, I rubbed my palms and looked at them laying in my lap, sweating.

'Don't be nervous' I looked up at Alexander sweetly smiling at me. I gave him a small smile. I was happy that I was here with him but also I didn't know what to say.

'Tell me something about yourself' here we go. It's not like I don't know what to say, it's just the thing that I don't really like to talk about myself.

'I like butterflies' I tried and shrugged. He softly laughed and turned his head sideways. He was perfect. And now I don't want to sound like some 13 year old love-sick but he was just perfect. His jaw was sharp cheekbones high, his teeth were white, eyes were the prettiest shade of brown, eyebrows were perfectly groomed and his lips full and red like a cherry. When he turned back to look into my eyes his smile could make me do things I would never do for a man.

'That's all?' he asked and I shook my head with a smile. All right maybe I could open up for once?

'Alright, I like to read books, I love the color red, my favorite food is homemade pasta, I tell people I like cats but I actually don't like them. I like my sister but she is annoying. I want to be a doctor and everyone thinks that I don't deserve my grades because we are wealthy and they buy me everything I want and they think that they are buying me my grades and places on the best colleges' I said and finally sighed.

'Oh, and every girl in my school thinks I am a slut' I added and smiled at him. His facial expression was neutral. I couldn't read him at all. I didn't know what he was thinking.

'How do you know people think that?' he asked me and crossed his arms on his chest, relaxing a bit.

'I know it. People tell me those things every day. I know they are not true because my parents are rich but I am not. I don't have a job because they want me to focus on my studies so then when I am going to have the money I want to pay them back for everything they did for me' I said and gave him a half smile.

'Olivia, who taught you about sex?' he asked and I was entirely shocked. I raised my eyebrows but he didn't even move an inch. It seemed like he didn't care that people could hear us.

'Lara' I said. With him I find myself saying things I didn't want him to know but I just say them.

'I think it's time that I tell you the whole truth and I want you to know that anytime you are feeling uncomfortable you can stop me, alright?' he said and I nodded my head. He gave me a quick nod and leaned forward.

'I was dominant' he let out and it felt like time stopped. He didn't say anything afterwards. He was looking at me waiting for me to react. But my body froze. I couldn't move a muscle. But even if I could I wouldn't know what to do. Should I run or should I stay? He said he was dominant. Does that mean he is not anymore?

'I tried to change. I wanted to change but, Olivia, then I met you. I couldn't find the perfect submissive in my life. I didn't have the time for them. I was always busy with work but then when I met you I knew I found the perfect one' Again, how did we get from my life to this?

'What are you implying on?' I asked him but it was obvious.

'Olivia, I am asking you, if you'll be my submissive' he asked and every nerve in my body tensed. I didn't know how to react, what to say or do. I know what it means, I heard about relationships like this but I never thought someone would ask me something like this. I liked the idea that someone is going to own me but to do everything they say? I am not that obedient.

'I don't want you to answer me right now, but I want you to think about it and when you are going to have an answer then call me or come to me' he said with a worried look. My head was spinning. Is this real or am I dreaming?

'Here, drink this water' he handed me a glass of water and I took it and drank it at once.

'Are you feeling alright?' he asked and placed his hand on my knee. I nodded my head. His arm felt so warm, goosebumps spread all over my arms. If he wouldn't touch me I wouldn't know I was freezing.

'Talk to me, Olivia' he said and frowned.

'I don't know what to say, Alexander. I know what would happen if I would say yes, but what would happen if I say no? What would it mean for us?' I asked and finally looked into his eyes. He sighed. I knew it.

'Can't you have a normal friendship or relationship with a woman? Does it have to be like this?' I asked again and he nodded his head.

'I tried to change but you, Olivia, it's impossible when I see you. I know you are the one. If I wouldn't meet you I would probably start having hookups and it would end up with some girl pregnant and me being a terrible father with a woman that I don't even like' he said and I laughed.

'What are you laughing at?' he asked and frowned. I laughed even more.

'I am sorry but I can't imagine you as a father. You probably would be terrible. Imagine your kids would find one of your whips and would run around the house with it and you would try to catch it' I laughed even more and he joined me. When we stopped he looked at me with a smile.

'We should go, what do you think?' he asked and I nodded. We stood up and walked to the bar. Alexander paid for us after a fight who was going to pay. I offered that I am going to pay at least for myself because it's too much but he refused. We sat down in the car and after a while he parked in front of my house. From our living room came the light of television and from Kat's room was leaking dimmed light. I looked at Alexander but he was already looking at me with a lust in his eyes.

'Fuck it' he said and pulled me on his lap.