Chapter 26

"be the lady he worships"

_______________________________________

Doing this chemistry homework is like trying to understand quantum physics. The teacher just gave it to us without giving us any explanation on the subject expecting us to just understand it. I have more important things than dealing with this shit. If I wouldn't need it on the university entrance test I wouldn't even care that she didn't explain it to us. But I fucking need it.

I threw my head on the table and screamed in frustration. Sometimes I ask myself if I really want to study medicine. But then I remember that I will be rich and I can buy anything I want. Once, I even found on the internet this golden vibrator and I decided to buy it when I am going to be rich. I laughed at my own stupidity. My phone buzzed and woke me up from tranz.

'Olivia Phoenix on the phone, how may I help you satisfy your needs?' I said to the phone and a dark chuckle came in response. I smiled.

'Alexander Torricelli on the phone, what should I do to make you cum?' he said and I bursted laughing, so did he.

'What do you need, Alexander?' I asked him, drawing flowers in the corner of my chemistry notebook.

'I am going away for this week,' he said and I frowned. Where was he leaving? Why do I even care?

'We have a few training courses in New York that I want to attend. Learn something new. They are on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and I didn't want to travel there every other day so I decided to stay for the whole week. I don't know why am I telling you but I just felt like I have to' he said and I exhaled. I didn't even notice that I was holding a breath.

'When are you leaving?' I asked, breathless.

'I'll finish work and in an hour or two I'll leave for the airport,' he said, some papers shifting in the background.

'Do yo-' I got cut out by someone talking on the phone but it wasn't Alexander. I couldn't hear the person but Alexander wasn't even paying attention to me so I just listened.

'No, thank you, I don't need your help'

'I appreciate it but it's just one suitcase, I think I can carry it by myself'

'No really...' For a little while I only heard someone rambling in the background and then Alexander shouted.

'Jessica! I. Don't. Need. Your. Help. Now get out of my office, I need to finish this call' he said and I frowned.

'Who are you even calling with? Is there someone that is more important than me? Of course there is! One and only the nineteen year old slut!' she screamed and my face turned pale. I dry-swallowed and looked down. My knees under my chin and shame spread all over me.

'You don't get to call her like that! Look what you are wearing! You are not dressed professionally but here I am dealing with your shit. Now get out of my office!' Alexander screamed and after ten seconds a door loudly shut down.

'Olivia? Are you still there?' he asked and I nodded and then I realized he couldn't see me. I dry-swallowed again and exhaled.

'Yes I am here' I said and closed my eyes, resting my head on my knees. I heard Alexander exhale in relief.

'Thank God. I am sorry for what you just heard. Jessica Jessica is crazy, I know I couldn't keep her working for me but until I find someone better I have to keep her,' he said and I softly smiled.

'It's all right. I am used to it at this point' I said and he growled into the phone.

'You shouldn't get used to it. You can't let people talk like that to you and you say nothing. You have to defend yourself' he said and I smiled.

'I will don't worry,' I said and I could feel him smile.

'Did you say something? Before Jessica interrupted you?' he asked.

'Nope' I said, popping the 'p'. Alexander chuckled on the phone and I smiled. I liked his laugh.

'I just wanted to tell you if you want to be alone this week you can come to my penthouse to study or do anything you want. The fridge will be full and I will tell the receptionist that you may come. But of course only if you want to, I don't want to push you into anything' he said and I chuckled at him.

'Are you nervous, Mr. Torricelli?' I asked and now it was his turn to chuckle.

'Around you? Always, Ms. Phoenix' he said and I smiled looking in front of me on the wall.

'I will maybe come,' I said, nodding my head. Alexander exhaled in relief which I laughed at.

'Great. Great, great, great' he said and I laughed.

'Calm down. Don't burst your ego too high, I only said maybe...' I said and he darkly chuckled.

'For me that is yes, because I know you Olivia Phoenix' he said and I smirked to myself.

'What makes you think that you know me?' I asked and I could see his smirk through the phone.

'The way you clenched around my cock last time' he said, I closed my eyes and moaned softly, remembering our last meeting. Every memory rushed back to my mind. The way he fingered me. The way he tied my hands. The way he fucked me

'Olivia...' sudden seriousness in his voice. I opened my eyes quickly knowing what he was going to ask. I didn't know how to answer him. From the moment I left the car I was thinking about it all. All the events and what he asked me. What he wanted from me. I didn't know if I wanted it either.

'I don't know!' I shouted before he could say something. Dead silence on the other side of the phone call.

'I thought about it but I just don't know. I don't know if it's something I want. I, for sure, want to try it but I don't know if I am ready. What do I have to do in a relationship like that? Before I decide I have to learn something about it and then I am going to let you know' I said breathlessly. Alexander chuckled on the other side.

'I'll teach you everything and then you can decide. How about that?' he asked, I could hear a smile on his lips.

'That will be perfect'