Chapter 2

"once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy"

_______________________________________

'Tell me everything! I want to know!' Lara shouted at me in the hallway. She dragged me to the first empty class.

'He was nice,' I said.

'Nice? Oh come on! Speak!' she shouted at me. I smiled.

'Well, he is definitely my type' I said and she squealed.

'So he is tall, hot and has abs? He is like a hot sugar daddy? Tell me you two are dating! I want a Chanel bag!' she said in a puppy voice and I looked at her with my mouth wide open.

'Jesus, L. calm down! I saw him only once. I bet he is not into younger women. He seems like he is 29 or 30' I said nodding my head thinking about how good he probably looks under that medical coat. His perfectly shaped abs, arms and back.

'And I bet that you're thinking about him right now' she said and pulled me out of my thoughts. This man is making me horny. No man made me ever hornier than him and I only saw him once.

'I'm not. I am thinking about the chemistry test we are writing in 10 minutes. So we shall go now' I lied and took her hand and I dragged her to our next class.

After all of our classes Lara, Kat and I went together to my car. Today wasn't that bad. I thought that I'm going to fail that chemistry test but I knew everything.

'I don't want to go home yet' Kat said as we were sitting down in the car.

'Me neither' Lara said.

'I have to learn for tomorrow's test' I said and they both looked at me with puppy eyes.

'Please'

'Please' they both whimpered.

'Alright! Where are we going?' I asked and raised my eyebrows at them.

'Starbucks'

'Dunkin Donuts'

They said at the same time. I rolled my eyes at them and started the engine.

'Where are we going?' Kat asked me and frowned.

'To Dunkin Donuts' I said and Kat whimpered.

'Why can't we never go to Starbucks?' she said in a sad tone.

'Because in Dunkin they have the best donuts. Starbucks is overrated and they don't have good donuts. Do they even have donuts?' I said sarcastically and Lara laughed a little. Kat was frowning in the back seat not talking to us for the rest of the ride.

I drove us to Dunkin's drive thru and we ordered donuts and coffee. I parked the car and we then started eating our donuts in silence.

'So what are you planning to do tonight?' Lara asked us but my phone buzzed. I answered the call and our fathers voice spread out all over the car.

'Livy?' he said.

'Yes, dad?' I asked and sighted.

'Where are you and Katherine?' he asked.

'At Dunkin with Lara. Why?' I asked and frowned.

'I need you to come home, both of you' he said and I got worried.

'What is going on?' I asked and looked at Kat. She shrugged and raised her eyebrows.

'We are having visitors tonight,' he said.

'Who?'

'Mine and your mothers old friends. They just moved into the town with his wife and kids' he said.