Chapter 19

"kiss my pain away"

_______________________________________

'What are you going to cook me, huh?' I asked with a smirk. I was sitting behind the island and Alexander was leaning over it and looking at me. I crumbled at my seat and looked back at him. I kind of felt uncomfortable under his gaze. All of a sudden he started moving around the kitchen looking for ingredients I guess.

'I am thinking of Lasagne Bolognese. What do you think?' he asked and my eyes went wide and my mouth watered. I nodded my head quickly. Alexander chuckled.

'Then Lasagne it is' he said and turned to the counter. He started to take ingredients from everywhere in the kitchen and I watched as he moved. How his muscles moved under his shirt. How he slowly rolled out the sleeves to his elbows and how amazing his arms looked. His head was slowly moving to the rhythm of some song that he was quietly singing.

'Why did you choose to be a gynecologist?' I asked him. I didn't expect the question to come out of me so quickly. Also I was surprised by the question as Alexander. He chuckled.

'I honestly don't know. I knew I wanted to be a doctor but every other department was just not exciting for me. I was always fascinated by women's body, how they work. How they look or how they react on certain touches. And when I heard that women's orgasms are pointless or women don't have to experience them, it was shocking because I believe that every woman deserves an orgasm in her life because it feels amazing' he said and sighed. I was shocked by everything he just said.

'I didn't even know that women's orgasms are pointless' I said, shaking my head.

'If it is then why can we have them? Why can we exprecience them?' I asked.

'I honestly don't know, yet. This is probably why I chose to be a gynecologist. I want to get to the bottom of it. Because I don't think they are pointless. When women have orgasm they enjoy it, they like it, they want it more and more after the previous one. And if it really is pointless then I think women go through a lot of pain during their life so they deserve it' he said and looked at me with a smile. I smiled.

'You are probably right' I said.

'I know I am' he said with a smirk and I laughed. He then turned back to the Lasagne.

'I am going to put it in the oven for half an hour and then I am done,' he said and quickly gave me a smile and put it in the oven. He then sat down behind the island and looked at me.

'And you?' he asked and sipped his water.

'What about me?' I asked and frowned.

'Why did you choose to be a doctor?' he asked, certainly interested.

'I don't know. Some part of me wanted to prove to my parents that I can do what they did. Be an amazing doctor. Other part wants money,' I said and we both laughed.

'And the third part wants to help people. For me the human body is just fascinating. You can learn something new every day,' I said and gave him a small smile. He smiled at me wide.

'Well that makes at least one of us who is interested not only in women's bodies'' he said with a laugh. I laughed.

'Someone has to be the normal one' I said with a laugh.

'Yeah, I think so' he said and slowly stopped laughing. He seriously looked at me. Studying every inch of my face. I was looking into his eyes, not being able to look away.

'You are really beautiful, Olivia' he said, finally looking into my eyes.

'I know' I said with a smirk. He shook his head.

'No, I mean it. You are just stunning. I haven't seen someone so beautiful in my life,' he said. I was amazed. I didn't know what to say or how to react.

'No one has ever said to me what you just said' I said and he chuckled.

'It's because all men see is the body. I would give you more compliments but I have to put out the Lasagne from the oven' he said with a smile and I laughed.

'Take them out before they are going to burn' I said and he slowly pulled them out on the counter. He took out a knife and two plates. Then he served us and tore off a couple of leaf from the basilic and put them on top.

'Here you go ma'am' he said and placed the plate and cutlery in front of me.

'Thank you' I said and as I placed the first piece in my mouth I moaned.

'I never in my life had better Lasagne' I said with a full mouth. Alexander laughed at me.

'Thank you' he said and we continued eating. We both ate everything he served us and I was full like never before. I helped him clean up. We were putting almost everything in the dishwasher.

'You should've been a chef' I said and he laughed.

'Yeah, I thought about that' he said with a smile and I opened my mouth.

'What job haven't you thought about?' I asked and we both laughed. After we were done cleaning Alexander closed the dishwasher and looked at me. I bit my lip and al, of a sudden Alexander's body was pressing mine against the counter. His hands were on both sides of my body. His lips were hovering over mine asking for permission, I slowly nodded looking at his lips and eyes and again lips.

He slowly leaned closer to my lips and then slowly kissed me. At first it was just an innocent kiss. I placed my hands on his back and felt all of his muscles stretching. After a while our kiss was faster, hungrier and hotter. He grabbed my thighs and lifted me on the kitchen counter. I placed my hands on the back of his head and tangled my hands into his hair.

His hands stroked the outer side of my thighs as they slowly moved to my waist. He squeezed my waist and all of a sudden I wasn't sitting on the counter but we were moving. Alexander didn't break the kiss. Our tongues were stroking each other. I couldn't get enough of him. His kisses. And most of all his touch.

'I can't get enough of you,' he said as if he was reading my mind. We were breathless as he threw me on his bed and then hovered over me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me. I could feel his hardness on my stomach.

His hands stroked my face and then he leaned closer to me and kissed me, again, again and again. I moaned into our kiss and tried to pull his head and body closer to me but it was impossible. His whole body was already pressing over mine. I squirmed under him and I found myself rubbing against his dick. After a while Alexander started to move with me. We were now rubbing against each other. We both moaned into our kiss.

'A condom. We need a condom'