Chapter 3

"let me distract you"

_______________________________________

'Are you fine, Olivia?' my mom asked me. I wasn't able to form a word. My body tensed and my mind freezed.

'Livy?' my mom asked me again and I shook my head and looked at her.

'Yes, yes I'm fine. Just got lost in my thoughts' I said and smiled at her.

'Perfect. Shall we go to the kitchen?' my mom said with the biggest smile.

'That would be perfect!' the lady said and we all followed my mom.

'You have a nice house' I heard Alexander whisper into my ear. Shivers went down my spine at the sound of his voice.

'Thanks' I said and sat behind the table. My dad and Charles said behind the top of the table. On my right I had Kat and on my left was Maddy with Elizabeth. On the opposite side of the table was Alexander. My mom was on his left and Justin and Scott on his right.

I looked around the table if I could change seats with someone but I saw that everyone was comfortable in their seats so I sighed and looked at Kat. She was already eye-fucking Alexander. Hold up. From when my subconscious started calling my gynecologist Alexander. Doctor Torricelli. I laughed a little. It sounds ridiculous.

'What are you laughing at, Livy?' Kat whispered. I shook my head.

'Nothing, eat' I whispered and waited for my dad to pour me wine into my glass. My parents are trying to be 'modern' so we can drink from the age of 18. I know here in America it's illegal, the legal age of drinking is 21 but my parents are the best so

'Please, take whatever you like,' my mom said and smiled.

'Mom! Can I have that pink cake?' Maddy squealed and me and Kat rolled our eyes. She hates kids as much as I do. I looked at our mom and she gave us an angry face. We smiled at each other. We love to piss her off.

I took a piece of chicken and roasted potatoes with vegetables.

'Salut'

'Cheers' everyone said and stood up. I was too lazy and too hungry so I just raised my hand and said cheers. I took a sip of my wine.

'Château Lafite Rothschild year 2010' I said and my dad smiled at me. I smirked. Sometimes it's annoying, him telling me about wine, but you actually learn something. Everyone started eating their food.

'Olivia, what do you plan on doing after high school? Your mother told me that you are graduating this year,' Elizabeth asked me and smiled. I thought this was going to be a quiet dinner. I smiled at her.

'I want to study medicine like my parents,' I said and smiled.

'Amazing, did you choose it or are your parents forcing you?' she said sarcastically and everyone laughed.

'My decision' I said and smiled.

'And what about kids? Husband? Family? Do you have a boyfriend?' she asked me and I smirked.

'No, no, no and no. I don't plan on having any of those things in my life' I said and she frowned. I looked at Kat, she was holding a laugh inside of her.

'Why? Isn't that what every woman wants?' she asked and me and Kat erupted into laughter. My mom was shaking her head and hiding her smile and dad was hiding his laugh behind his palm.

'Sorry, Elizabeth but these two girls want to be nuns. They are isolating themselves from male gender. Not that they hate them or they are lesbians, it's just trust issues let's say' my mom said and we laughed even more with Kat and dad wasn't even hiding it and was laughing with us.

The real reason is just that we don't trust men. They are disgusting. They are trying to defend themselves by saying not all men and it's true BUT all men let it happen. They let rapings happen to women etc. And kids? They are just annoying, crying and nasty messes.

'Alexander, I heard you are a new doctor around her!' my mom said to him.

'Yes, I'm a new gynecologist here. Actually I am here, your daughter's new doctor' he said and sat back in the chair and smirked at me.

'So you two know each other?' my dad asked, looking at me and him in rotation.

'Well, I know a few parts of Ms. Phoenix's body already,' he said and smirked. I shook my head with a smirk on him. My dad almost choked on his wine when he heard what he said.

'Oh my God! Tell me you two already had sex!' Katherine shouted.

'Katherine! There are kids in this room!' my mom shouted angrily at her.

'Sorry' Kat whispered and laughed softly.

'Mr. Torricelli' I started.

'Alexander' he cut me off.

'Alexander, aren't you a bit old living with your parents?' I asked sarcastically. I had to say something bad about that knowing-some-parts-of-my-body thing. He laughed.

'I actually have a penthouse close to the town. So I don't live with my parents, Ms. Phoenix' he said and smirked. That son of a bitch.

'Olivia' I smirked and took a sip of my wine. We all finished eating our food and our parents made small talk. Me and Alexander were exchanging looks inconspicuously so no one probably noticed.

'I invite you, Gabriel and your family to our cabin this weekend' Charles said and smiled at everyone.

'Oh, no. We don't want to bother you had to plan it as a family trip for a long time' my dad said.

'I don't take no as an answer,Gab. You are basically our family!' Charles said. Gab? I chuckled.

'You can be stubborn when you want something you know, Charlie' my dad said. What the hell are those nicknames?

'I'll call you about the details tomorrow. But I'm afraid we'll have to go now' Charles said and stood up. Everyone else, including me, stood up from the dining table. We walked them to the front door and said goodbye to everyone.

Alexander came to me with a smirk and pulled me to a hug with one hand. He brushed his lips on my ear and his hot breath made me shiver.

'See you soon, Olivia' he said and pulled away from me and walked away. This man is making me damn horny. I turned to my mom when the door closed.

'Do you need help?' I asked her.

'No, you can go up and study for the test if you want. Me and Kat will handle it down there' she said and smiled at me.

'Thank you and good night' I screamed at them and locked the door behind me. I turned off all the lights and covered the windows with curtains. I quickly undressed myself and laid under the duvet.

I took my vibrator and turned it on. I was already so fucking horny and wet. I slowly moved it down my body and bit my lip so I wouldn't moan. I reached my core and sighed in pleasure.

I imagined Alexander's head between my legs on that chair in his ambulance. Slowly eating me out, pushing finger by finger inside of me. I put the vibrator to my entrance and slowly pushed it inside. I shut my eyes tight and bit my lip even harder so I won't moan.

I was moving the vibrator inside and out of myself imagining Alex telling me that I'm a good girl, fucking me hard on his desk. I moaned a little and felt that I was about to cum. I placed my free hand on my mouth as my legs started to tremble. I arched my back and reached my highs.

I slowly came back to earth. I never had my orgasm this fast and strong by myself. I took a tissue from the bedside table and cleaned myself. Then I took a quick shower and laid back in bed and slowly fell asleep thinking if Alexander has a big dick or not.