Chapter 6

"go on, burn a while"

_______________________________________

Few weeks after the trip went by and today was my monthly check up for that birth control. I have to come here two more times and then I have peace from this ordination for a year.

This man doesn't want to slack off his morals. So fucking him is going harder than I thought. I tried seducing him, touching him, talking dirty to him, everything! Well I didn't try one thing; lingerie. For this special occasion I bought one from Lounge and if he is not going to lose his morals then I don't know.

'Miss Phoenix, you're next' his nurse said in a high pitched tone. I can't even describe how much I hate this woman. She looks like a human Barbie. All she misses at this point is Ken.

I stood up and fakely smiled at her and went inside his office. He was sitting behind the desk writing something. I smirked and swung my hips and made my way to him. He looked at me and rolled his eyes at what I was wearing. I was wearing a dress, short ones, and you could see the straps from the lingerie on my thighs. It was the point, to innocently seduce him. I sat in front of him and crossed my legs.

'Ms. Phoenix' he started but I cut him off.

'I thought we were calling each other our names' I said and pouted my lips. He raised his eyebrows at me.

'Not in my work, Ms. Phoenix' he said and I smirked.

'All right, Mr. Torricelli. What do you have there for me?' I said and he smirked too.

'Undress and sit down on the chair' he said and pointed to the gynecologist chair. I smirked and stood up. I undressed my dress and hung it on the chair next to the gynecologist chair. I looked over to Alexander and saw him eye-fucking me. I smirked even more.

'I'll need your help, Mr. Torricelli,' I said and walked over to him. This lingerie had corset fastening in the back. I turned around so my ass faced his face and I heard him moan. I smirked, my plan is going on pretty well. He started unbuttoning the corset slowly. When he was done I looked at him and innocently smiled.

'Thank you for your help, Mr. Torricelli' I said and walked back to the chair and completely undressed myself and sat on the chair. I was insecure about my body for a few years but then I started working out and now I love myself so maybe that's why I am bold and really don't care that I am naked and wet.

He came to the chair and sat down in front of me and started to put on the plastic blue gloves that doctors use during surgery.

'You don't have to use them you know' I said and I smirked.

'I kind of have to, Ms. Phoenix' he said and smirked.

'Mhh' I moaned and he raised his eyebrows and smirked at me. He did the usual check up but I am 100 percent sure that he can tell how wet I am. That made it more fun. During the whole check up I was squirming on the chair under his touch. But it was on purpose not that he had any influence on me I think.

'We are done. You can now dress up' he said and stood up from his chair and went back behind his desk. I slowly stood up and started to put on my lingerie. I can button up it myself but he can help.

'I am afraid that I need your help, again, Mr. Torricelli' I smirked and walked over to the desk and turned around. He moaned quietly and I smirked. He stood up and started to button up the corset. When he was done I was about to turn around and put on my dress but he held me by my waist. He leaned to my ear and I shivered under his hot breath.

'What are you doing, hm?' he whispered to my ear.

'What do you mean?' I whispered too and smirked.

'You know what I mean, Olivia' he said and tightened his squeeze on my waist.

'This is highly unprofessional, Mr. Torricelli' I said and freed myself from his squeeze. I walked to my dress and looked at him with a smirk. He was sitting on the chair watching me.

'Are you done eye-fucking me?' I said with a smirk and walked over to the desk. He stood up.

'I'll see you in a month, Ms. Phoenix,' he said with a smirk. I shook his hand and with a smirk I left his ordination. I sat in the car and drove back home. On the way I called Lara.

'What's up?' she picked up and said.

'Is there a party somewhere in the town?' I asked her.

'I guess our classmates are doing one, why? You want to go?' she asked me. I could see her frowning in astonishment.

'No, but I need to fuck' I said and she laughed.

'I knew it. You hate high school parties,' she said with a smile. Even though I couldn't see her I knew she was smiling.

'Whatever. What time is it?' I asked her.

'I think it's starting at 8 pm so we can go at 8.30?' she asked. I nodded my head even though she couldn't see me.

'Sure, meet at my house in 10 minutes?' I asked.

'Okay,' she said and hung up. I was at home a few minutes later. She was already there chatting with Kat.

'Hey hun' she said and hugged me. Our parents weren't at home, luckily.

'That man makes me so fucking horny' I said and they both laughed at me.

'I thought you two already slept together!' Kat shouted at me and I rolled my eyes.

'When do you think that happened?' I asked her.

'In Saturday, on the boat day? When he threw you into the water' she said and I smirked.

'I wish I could've been there to see you two flirting' Lara said and I looked at her in disbelief.

'Are you serious?' I said and crossed my arms on my chest.

'Look at yourself! You were supposed to go for a fucking check up and you are dressed like you two already fucked and you want him again!' Lara shouted and I laughed.

'We should start getting ready or we are going into a threesome,' I said and we all laughed. We got to my room and I changed my clothes to something comfier.

We started getting ready. Kat begged us to go too. I didn't want her to come because I needed to fuck and I didn't want her to see her sister like a whore but then Lara joined her and I said yes.

I did my club make up; dark eyeshadows and dark red lipstick. I curled my hair into light waves and put on a tight red dress with high heels. This is not how you dress to a high school party at all.

Lara was wearing the same dress as I did but in black and Kat in royal blue. We look like triplets. I smiled when I saw us in the mirror getting ready, looking hot as hell.

'We are not going to that awkward high school party' I said and they both looked at me. Before they could say anything I continued.

'We are going to a club' I said and they squealed. We got in my car and I drove us to the bar. There was a crowd of people waiting in front of the club. I smirked and walked to the bouncer and hugged him. Family friend.

'There are people waiting,' some woman's voice said to us.

'Into your ass probably' I said and some people laughed and we walked inside.

'Shots, shots, shots!' Lara and Kat screamed and dragged me to the bar. We had some shots and then went to dance in the middle of the parquet. After a little while I found my victim. He didn't notice me, yet.

'You two have fun!' I screamed at the two of them and they just nodded their heads.

'You too hun!' Lara said and I walked to him. I didn't forget to swing my hips. As I was getting closer he noticed me and smirked. I came closer and sat into his lap and wrapped my hand around his neck.

'I'm Olivia' I said and smirked. He studied my face for a little while and then looked into my eyes.

'Olivia, I want to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk tomorow' he said in deep voice. I smirked.

'So do it'