Chapter 10

"not everyone you lose is lost"

_______________________________________

We are sitting next to each other so it will be a lot of fun

After I sat down, a waitress came to our table. She was taller than the one that led us to this table. She had a black hair and a high ponytail. She looked around the table and checked Alexander up and down. Her eyes stopped at his hands. She smirked probably at the thing that he wasn't wearing a ring. My mood changed all of a sudden into jealousy. And I have no idea why.

'What can I get you?' she said in a squeaky voice.

'I'll have a large crab,' my dad said. He is being rude, no please or can I. Horrible.

'I'll have that too' Charles said.

'What would you like to have as a side dish?' the waitress asked.

'I'll have roasted potatoes and vegetables,' Charles said.

'I'll have only vegetables,' my dad said.

'Can I please have beef risotto?' my mom said.

'Sure' the waitress.

'Can I have spaghetti aglio olio four times?' Elizabeth said. She was ordering for the kids too.

'Yes' the waitress said and rolled her eyes.

'But can you make it three times smaller, I'll pay for the whole portion' Elizabeth said and the waitress nodded her head in annoyance.

'Can I please have medium roasted steak with mashed potatoes and vegetables' Alexander said. The waitress all of a sudden stood straight with a fake smile on her face nodding her head.

'Yes, amazing. Anything else?' she said, paying whole attention to him. Alexander was about to say something but I interrupted him.

'I'll have fettuccine with prosciutto' I said and blinked my lashes a few times on her.

'Please' I added and put on a sweet smile. She rolled her eyes.

'Sure. Can I get you anything for a drink?' she asked.

'Dom Pérignon Vintage 2010' my dad said.

'One bottle?' the waitress asked.

'Two' Charles said.

'I'll be right back' she said and turned on her heel and walked away. Everyone started chatting.

'Why don't you have Katherine here tonight, Mary?' Elizabeth asked my mom.

'She is on a date with her boyfriend' my mom said and smiled.

'It's a sex date' I said quietly but I am sure everyone heard that because dad across the table almost choked on his water.

'What about you, Olivia?' Elizabeth changed the subject quickly.

'What about me?' I asked and sat back in my chair and crossed my arms on my chest.

'Do you have a boyfriend?' she asked and smiled even wider. I snorted.

'Regular boyfriends are boring. Right now I am texting with a guy that recently got out of prison for killing someone. But I really don't care. He promised me that when we are going to meet he is going to put a gun in my mouth while he is going to...' I started but got cut off by my mom.

'I don't want to know my daughter's kinks so please stop' my mom said a little bit too loud. I smirked and sat back in my chair.

The waitress came and her shirt she was wearing earlier wasn't the same. This one showed more in the front. I really don't care what women wear but I do when she is going after a guy that is mine.

'Here is your wine, do you mind if I pour it into your glasses?' she asked and waved her eyelashes a few times.

'Sure' my dad said and kept talking to Charles about work or some shit.

The waitress started pouring wine into everyone's glasses. Mom, dad, Charles, Elizabeth and then she wanted to stand between me and Alexander but he put his hand on my thigh and squeezed. My body got tense all of a sudden but I didn't say anything.

She noticed his hand on my thigh and rolled her eyes. She poured wine into his glass and was about to leave.

'Sorry you forgot about me' I said politely.

'Sorry but I'll have to see your ID' she said and smirked.

'And why is that?' I asked, my body filled with anger.

'Because I have to make sure you are not under the age of twenty-one. And if you are, I can't serve you the wine,' she said. I was about to say something but my dad overtook me.

'She is only nineteen now, give me the damn wine and leave us' he said.

'Yes, sir' she said and handed my dad the wine and left our table. Dad leaned over the table and poured me the wine into my glass.

'It's juice,' he whispered and winked at me. I smirked and shook my head, he sat back in his chair. I realized that Alexander's hand was still squeezing my thigh. He was with his index finger tapping my thing and his right leg was bouncing up and down. Maybe he doesn't like attention from women.

I put my arm on his hand to calm him down a little. He looked at me and I smiled a little. Then we both looked at our hands. My hand looked really small on his, our fingers intertwined.

A few waitresses came with our food and we all started eating and talking about work, the future and basically everything.

'Alexander, can you please tell me when my daughter is having another check up? Because she has no idea,' she said and she was right. I shook my head and put another piece of food into my mouth.

'Uhm, sometimes this week and then after a month and then you'll be free for a year' he said and chuckled together with my mom. I looked at her then back at him and frowned, Alexander must have noticed that because he leaned closer to me while everyone else kept talking not paying attention to us. He placed his hand on my thigh, this time higher, and squeezed

'Don't worry, baby, there is nothing going on between me and your mom. I have my eyes only for you' he said and shivers went down my spine. I squirmed on my chair and he smirked. I stood up quickly and everyone looked at me. I managed to keep my balance.

'I am going to the toilet' I said and made my way through the whole restaurant, down the stairs and then around the bar to the toilets. I ran inside and started the water in the washbasin. I wet my hands and put them on my cheeks to cold myself a little.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked fine, just my face was red as a tomato. I took some paper towels and wiped my face and hands so I don't go there wet looking like I am sweating. I stepped outside of the bathroom looking down at my shoes.

All of a sudden I was pinned by a wall. I was about to scream when I noticed it was Alexander. His one hand was holding my hand behind my back and the other one was wrapped around my neck. His breathing was heavy so was mine.

'What do you think you are doing, love?' he said, looking at my lips. I smirked.

'I am making you hard. Very hard' I said cockily and smirked. He did the thing with his tongue and I almost melted into a honey under him.

'Yes you are. You have no idea how much do I want to fuck you right now' he said finally looking into my eyes. His eyes were filled with desire.

'Then do it' I said, licking my lips. He looked around.

'Too many witnesses' he said and smirked. I didn't know what to say to him.

'Tell me a day or time and I'll be wherever you want me to be' I said and looked down at his lips then back into his eyes. He raised one eyebrow up.

'After your check up, that's on Wednesday, I'll text you the address and you will come on Friday' he said and I nodded my head. He then let me go because a group of girls came around us and walked to the toilet. They checked Alexander up and down and gave me a nasty look, I just rolled my eyes.

'Good girl' he leaned closer to my ear, whispered and left.