Chapter

It was a bright sunny day, without a cloud in the sky and with a small breeze.

Well, it had been such a day until about an hour ago, when it started to rain, and the small breeze became more like an hurricane. So, now, two travellers found themselves on the road, in the middle of nowhere, under the rain.

They had left the last town in the morning, after their creditors began to be more and more insistent about being paid.

To be honest the fault was just of one of them, the younger dark haired girl didn't do anything.

Rather, it had been her blond master who kept on gambling and losing everything they had and then more.

Luckily they spotted an inn not too far down the road where the two of them could hopefully found a shelter.

Hurrying towards it, they finally entered the building fleeing from the fury of the elements outside.

"Welcome to our inn, would you like to have a room? It could be quite a while before it stops to rain." A young woman greeted them with a smile.

"Yes, thank you. Shizune, can you bring our things there? I need to drink something."

"Yes, Tsunade-sama."

While the dark haired girl, Shizune, went upstairs, the now named Tsunade went to take a drink and talk with the woman who welcomed them.

"So, does it rains often around here?" she asked.

"Not really, only in this season. Usually the rest of the year the weather is as good as Fire country's" the woman answered while offering Tsunade a saucer filled with sake.

She was about to drink it when she heard a yell from up the stairs "No, Ton-Ton!"

The blond woman turned in time to see a little jacket-wearing pig run out of the door and into the storm, followed by Shizune. Cursing everything that came to her mind, she ran after them.

Half an hour later they were still out in the woods, soaked from head to toe.

"DAMN THAT FUCKING PIG!" Tsunade yelled in frustration, showing her infamous short temper

"When I put my hands on her, I'm making her into sausages!"

"Tsunade-sama, here, come!" Shizune called her mentor from some feet away.

"What? Have you found that little ingrate?"

The blond medic-nin reached her apprentice and saw that she was pointing at something. Looking in that direction she finally spotted Ton-ton, but she wasn't alone.

In fact she was currently laying in a small boy's lap.

The child was sitting under a tree petting the pig quietly. He was also soaking wet, like he had been there from when it started to rain.

His hair were a really dark golden color, almost orange, kept down by the water, hiding his eyes.

He was so small that Tsunade estimated him to be around two years old, defiantly not an age at which he should be on his own in the forest, let alone during a storm.

The blond sannin slowly approached him and knelt down in front of him. He didn't make any sign to have noticed and continued to pet Ton-Ton quietly.

"Hello little one, my name's Tsunade and the dark haired girl over there is Shizune. We were looking for this little pig, Ton-Ton. And you? What's your name? What are you doing out here?" She tried to speak quietly as to not scare him, but at the same time loud enough to be heard over the noise of the falling rain.