Chapter 7

Life in the hidden leaf village was peaceful, shaken every now and then by pranks whose instigator had never been caught, but relatively quiet. Of course the fact that those pranks started when Tsunade and her son came back was just a coincidence.

The yondaime sighed looking out of the window in his office.

He remembered being a prankster himself when he was younger, but painting the hokage tower like it was on fire in one night without being seen by the anbu spoke highly of the mysterious prankster's skills.

Someone even suggested leaving the tower like that as it was actually kind of cool.

The hokage didn't really care, he was just happy that no one had witnessed Naruto's more vicious side when he had made the mistake of listening to Jirayia-sensei. He blushed slightly at the memory.

FLASHBACK

Minato was in Tsunade's house. He had come to give her some documents about the last council meeting, but that had been forgotten as soon as the chair under him had disappeared, making him fall on his butt.

He caught a glimpse of a hysterical laughing child before the blond medic calmly asked him if he had given Naruto something.

"Uh, yes. Jirayia-sensei said me to give him a sweet from him and-"

"And you did it? Damnit, I thought you were smart! SHIZUNE! We have a child on high sugar!"

Minato looked at her while she was giving him her back and a random thought crossed his mind 'When the hell did that little kid make a braid in her hair?'

The dark haired girl joined them carrying Ton-Ton with her before the pig could fall victim to the now excited kid.

She seemed worried and looked right and left "How did it happen? You made him promise not to eat it."

"This blond excuse for a hokage trusted the little pervert and gave him a sweet from him. I'm so gonna make a toad supper tonight." Minato scratched his head, "Oh come on, how serious could it be?"

Shizune glanced at him, "Well, if I had to take a guess from what he did to Jirayia... Then you should keep a hand on your pants, otherwise you'll loose them."

"Aww, Shizu-nee-chan! You shouldn't say those kinds of things, there's a little kid here! You're a naughty pervert!" Naruto chimed in.

Minato blushed furiously and looked out of the window.

Shizune seemed to have a mental breakdown, she turned a shade of red that seemed radioactive, and was opening and closing her mouth unable to speak.

Tsunade... Well, she was laughing so much she had trouble breathing.

"However you probably should have listened to her," Naruto added adjusting a dark blue scarf around his neck.

'Wait a second...Minato thought, 'That...isn't a scarf. It looks like my...' With a horrified expression he looked down to see his pants were missing.

Meanwhile Shizune regained her ability to speak, "YOU LITTLE SMARTASS! COME HERE!"

He was still a bit out of it when he heard Tsunade snicker, "Minato-kun, are those frogs on your boxers?"

"They were a present," He tried to justify himself. This was quickly become the most embarrassing experience in his life.

FLASHBACK ENDS

The yondaime shook his head. That day he and Shizune had chased him until three hours later he decided that drastic measures were in order and used the Hiriashin to take a hold of him.