Omake 6

It was a nice afternoon, the weather was nice if slightly chilly signifying the approaching of winter, and so Naruto went forth in the search of a comfortable cloud gazing spot.

Finally finding the perfect clearing he stumbled upon... an Uchiha.

Yes there it was Sasuke Uchiha in all his glory, laying on his back with his eyes opened and vacant with a string of drool coming from his mouth. 'I knew he was spying when

Kurenai sensei taught us those genjutsu in Wave'

He knelt next to him and checked his life signs 'hmmm... his mind is completely shattered, if the idiot weren't so impatient and had waited to learn them properly or at least freaking copying them with his sharingan he would have been fine... Oh well'

"Might as well do it..." Naruto muttered. Several hours later, Naruto finished rebuilding his mind and made himself scarce.

The next morning Sasuke went as usual to team 7 meeting place while holding protectively some object in his pocket.

This behaviour startled Kakashi whom at the end of the day asked him "Sasuke are you carrying something in you pocket?" Sasuke began to panic and said "Yesss the preeecioouss, the preeecioouss" He said pulling out a pet-rock whose eyes were made of red marbles with three tomoes each and which fairly resembled a pair of sharingan eyes.

"Thisss Rocky Uchihaaa my mentorrrr he will defeat Itachi once and for all!". Kakashi blinked 'okay... carry on' he though. It wasn't the most bizarre quirk he had ever seen, at least he didn't wear green spandex.

3 years later

It was time for the final confrontation Itachi used tsukiyomi on Sasuke... and nothing happened.

"Fool! The precciouuusss! Master Rocky protects my mind!". Itachi didn't know who this 'Rocky' was but he must have been pretty powerful to shield Sasuke's mind from afar(Tsukiyomi didn't work because Sasuke was simply insane).

Itachi was distracted by this thoughts when he heard "Now the time is ripe! Destroy himm massterr Roockyy!" Sasuke proceeded to throw his pet rock to Itachi hitting him in the head causing him a concussion and internal bleeding.

That day Master Rocky defeated the S-Rank criminal Uchiha Itachi.

6 months later

Sasuke declared Rocky Uchiha as the new head of the Uchiha clan, and gave him his seat in the council.

The people of Konoha learnt to respect this shady character who no one has ever seen and took his absence in the council(though Sasuke always deposited him in his council seat) as disapproval to egoistic measures and laws passed in the council (all of them).

3 centuries later

These days the name Rocky Uchiha was known trough the elemental nations, he was considered the sanest, wisest and most benevolent of the Uchiha patriarchs of all times, casting long shadows upon both his predecessors and successors alike.

He was also known as the Uchiha savior because he and one boy saved the clan in its darkest times when just the two of them remained, also this period is called "the Volcano time" since the Uchiha clan developed the ability to use the lava element, the Uchiha clan had always possessed the fire element, how they gained the earth element and learnt to combine it with fire is still a mystery to this day.