sunset

As we approached the beach, the aroma of sea salt and dry sand entered me. The sound of the waved splashing flooded my ears. And the feel of Aria's hands as we crossed the road. When the concrete turned into sand, we both took our shoes off and walked the rest of the way on foot.

The pink and blue colour scheme lit up Aria's eyes when she glared at me.

"It's pretty isn't it?" She asked me. I nodded. We finally arrived at the beach and the ocean water covered our feet. I shivered at the coldness of the water. Aria gave me a smile and handed me her cardigan.

"Thanks," I said sliding it over my arms covered in goosebumps. After I put the cardigan on I linked my hand in Aria's again.

"I never realized how cool sunsets could be," I giggled softly.

"They are beautiful," she replied. Just like you, I thought. I looked at her and she looked at me. Her eyes were glowing. Ok, calm down Valkyrie. BUT YOU MIGHT JUST KISS THE GIRL YOU LIKE. JUST STAY CALM. 

I subconsciously leaned in a little to kiss her. Suddenly Aria's eyes widened.

A/N - I know it's a short chapter but it's a good cliffhanger no? Stay tuned for some cool stuff! And check out some of my other stories and stuff if you want <3