Chapter Thirty Four

Third Person's POV

"Jungkook has a girlfriend." Namjoon snapped, Jimin's expression drop and he freezes in his spot.

"I felt the need to tell you in case you didn't know." Jimin felt a lump forming in his throat,

Jungkook has a girlfriend?

Jimin pressed his eyes shut, he calmed himself before facing Namjoon, Jimin smiled at the latter and speak up.

"So you're telling me right now—" Namjoon cuts in, "Jungkook is taken thus whatever feelings you have it should be stopped." Jimin chuckles that made Namjoon confused. Why was he laughing at Namjoon did the older read it all wrong?

"I can't believe this, first Jungkook assumed I like Taehyung and now you are assuming I like Jungkook too?" Jimin laughs and shake his head, Jimin composes himself and stared at Namjoon.

"Hyung, not gonna lie, I didn't know that." Jimin tells him. "It was not a surprised that Jungkook got himself a girlfriend, I mean look at him he's handsome, but saying I like Jungkook that's a bit too much, no?"  Namjoon's expression changes as he realizes that he was indeed wrong.

"I don't know if you know this one but Jungkook saved my life, if you see me treating him differently from anyone that is because I owe my life to him." Jimin smiled at the older, "I hope this clear the air out, and please don't judge my actions and makes it into another issue." Jimin said and bow his head and turn his back at the older.

Jimin went inside, locked the door and his knees gave out.

"Jungkook has a girlfriend."

Jimin felt his chest tightens. Jimin was right after all. Jungkook was talking to his girlfriend at that moment, the only thing that held him back into thinking that was because Jimin was hoping that he wasn't talking to his significant other and chose to believe that.

Jimin hit the back his head against the door. He looked up at the ceiling as it slowly sinks into him that he played himself.

"That was so stupid of you, Jimin-ah." The smaller male tells himself, Jimin sighed as he felt another pang of pain in his chest.

Jimin felt a small paw stepping on his foot, he looked down and saw his Bunny. Kkyu is staring at him with his black round eyes, Jimin couldn't help and broke into a smile, Jimin stared at Kkyu amusedly.

"How did you get out from your cage?" Jimin asked, the Bunny began to sniff his pants, probably looking for food, Jimin laughs at his pet.

"You must be very hungry for you to get away." Jimin said to his pet, Jimin began rubbing his finger on the crown of his head. The bunny seems to like it as he rests his chin against the cold floor.

Jimin eyes were glued to his pet, his full attention on him. Jimin's smile began to fade, as sadness hit him again.

Jungkook has a girlfriend...

Jimin doesn't expect his feelings to get reciprocated because there isn't a single sign Jungkook showed that he's interested in him but on the other side, Jimin wants Jungkook to be single at least, because that way he can like Jungkook freely even when it's one sided.

Now that it's confirmed that he has a girlfriend, Jimin should stop. Stop this feelings the he has for the younger, because he respect Jungkook's girlfriend though he never met her.