Chapter One

Third Person's POV

It's their finals already and after this, Jimin wouldn't think of anything other than finding a work. No more studies, no more exams. He'll be set free.

But he pauses and rolled his eyes when he remembers he still has their Board Examination. It's really hard to live, the younger thought silently.

Jimin check his watch, it's still too early but he's already walking and heading towards their University. He doesn't want to be late because being late is not in his vocabulary.

The smaller male stopped on his track because he needed to cross the street but it's still on the red light hence he waited patiently. Jimin look around and watches his surroundings carefully.

There still few people around him and some of them were office workers. They all look serious and one of them impatiently checks the time on his watch while tapping his foot on the ground.

Jimin felt his heart jumped out when someone hardly pat him on his back before moving beside him. Jimin look up at the said person who's now beside him with brows furrowed, pain lingering in his face.

The smaller male's expression changes when he saw his side profile. Jimin blinked his eyes rapidly, why does he look incredibly handsome? His face is like in AU and he's like coming into life, he thought.

"The traffic light already turns green." He said casually as if reminding the smaller male before he walks away, Jimin's eyes widened.

Jimin comes back into his senses and straightened himself. When he noticed everyone is already crossing the streets, he immediately moves and ran while crossing. He only walked slowly when he's already behind the person who pats his back harshly earlier.

Jimin pulled his brows together, face turns confuse when he noticed they are walking towards the same direction. Does it mean they are attending the same University?

Jimin wasn't wrong they are indeed attending the same University. The smaller male now is curious to why he only saw him now? Even though Jimin doesn't socialize if you're popular in this University he'll know you.

Because the guy in front of him is the type of person, everyone would talk about. Handsome, tall and he has this aura that every desperate girl wants. There's one thing Jimin sure about, he's a transferee student that he only noticed now.

When they already inside the University, Jimin still walking behind him, observing the other male until he stop and didn't follow him as the guy walk into another building.

Jimin only tore his gaze away from him when he's already out of his sight. The smaller male walked up and headed towards his 1st class.

When he came into their room, he sat down in the last row and look outside the window. Looking outside the empty hallway to be exact absentmindedly, there still no students walking around.