Chapter Nineteen

Third Person's POV

[A/N: Omg I'm so happy that Jungkook sang If It Is You, in BTS in the Soop!]

Jimin had his attention focus on the Kdrama he was watching that he doesn't even remember what the title was. In his defense, he's not really into dramas but it's his Hyung's favorite. Watching Kdrama is their new past time together.

Jimin furrowed his brows together when the show's about to start yet his Hyung still missing.

Ignoring that, Jimin took the bowl of chips and resume eating. Not long enough, Jimin heard him rushing off across the room, Jimin finally tilted his head and avert his attention to his Hyung. Jimin noticed his outfit first, he's wearing formal attire it appears Seokjin has a date. Jimin looked immediately at the clock that was placed against the wall, it says, 11 p.m.

Jimin arched his brows, "So, yeah, I was about to tell you, I'm going out." He starts, Jimin smirk.

"Thought going outside, late at night is not allowed?" The younger challenge him.

"Hey, it's a date so it's different." Jimin only gave him a tight smile.

"This won't happen ever again so let me, please?" Seokjin begged, Jimin crosses his arms over his chest.

"Little one, please?"

"Okay."

"Aw, you're too nice."

"Or do you want me to take it back?"

"You heard nothing, I'll get going now!" He hurriedly said and gave Jimin a flying kiss as a final goodbye, Jimin chuckles at that.

New message!

Jimin took his phone and swipe it up. His eyes sparkle when it came from Jungkook. Jimin opened his message excitedly.

From: Jungkook ツ

Still awake?

From: Me

Yea.

Jimin pressed the send button, bit his lower lip thinking if it's right to reply that short but he need to do it or else Jungkook would notice his excitement only from chatting Jimin.

From: Jungkook ツ
You're alone?

From: Me
Yea.

From: Jungkook ツ
Wanna ride a bike with me?

From: Me
at this hour? It's late.

From: Jungkook ツ
will be there, wear thick clothes.

From: Me
Fine!

Jimin is smiling as he walked over his closet, grab a black hoodie and quickly put it on. Took his phone that's was in the couch and put it inside his pocket, Jimin put the hoodie over his head before going outside.