Chapter Twenty

Third Person's POV

"I heard about what happened two days ago. How are you, Jimin?" Hoseok asked as he sat beside Jimin.

Suddenly their Professor catches their attention thus Jimin ignored Hoseok, which the latter understood and didn't bother Jimin as they both listen to the lecture.

"You can choose whoever you like to be your partner for your report, I'll end it here, see you on thursday."

"Jimin, don't go and look for anyone, I'm your partner." Hoseok notes with a smile, Jimin smiled back and nod.

"Your place or mine?" He asked.

"Library." Jimin answered.

"I can't, I have practice during my vacant."

"I'll do it. All you have to do is be present during our report." After Hoseok's done reading, he shook his head.

"No, I'll help you."

"My place then." Jimin retorts back, shoving his phone towards Hoseok's face which made the latter flinch.

"How about Namjoon's? Jungkook would be there, I'm worried I might end up sleeping at yours cause you know, too silent." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Namjoon hates me." Hoseok laughed.

"No, you misunderstood him. He maybe harsh but believe me, he doesn't hate you." Jimin shrugged.

"Now, what?"

"Do I have a choice?" Jimin asked through his phone.

"No." Hoseok says with his cute tone.

"When do you want to start?" Hoseok asked.

"Later."

"Are you for real? Jimin, we have two days preparation, just so you know. It's Tuesday." Hoseok reason out, sign of a lazy people, the smaller thought.

"I wanna do it ahead. Told you, I'll do it. Don't worry, it's okay for me, I will not ask anything in return." If that's what you were worrying about, at the back of Jimin's head. Hoseok sigh.

"I will help. So, later, deal but I do have practice though can you wait?" Hoseok asked.

"That's fine."

"Uh, okay, so, we'll just do it like this, just head with Jungkook first. I'll be driving you off home after doing our report, what do you think?" Jimin smiled at the thought of staying in the same room with Jungkook.

"Okay, I will take that as a yes." Jimin smile fell down, eyes directed at Hoseok.

"Let's go?" Hoseok asked.

__

"Pretty please, Jungkook, you ask him, you're close to him."

They heard Taehyung begged. The two shared a confuse look before looking back at the other two. Taehyung is hugging Jungkook's arm, pouting like a duck, as what Jimin want to call it and imagined in mind.

"Hyung, stop, ask him yourself." Jungkook replied back as his attention focused on his phone. Jimin raises a brow, wondering who was he texting that he can't get off his eyes off the phone.