Chapter Forty Two

Third Person's POV

"Park Jimin."

The dean announces and the smaller male stands up. Jimin, despite of having a straight face, deep down he's jumping out of happiness. He slowly walked over the stage, he smiled a little and took his diploma in his hand.

Jimin walked down the stage and saw his friends looking at him. Namjoon is smiling with his other friends. Jimin went back to his seat, and looked up at his older brother that's sitting on the bleacher looking at him as well, with proud expression.

Jimin can't help himself but to be emotional, Seokjin raised him alone and provide his needs. The person who stood as his parent and Jimin owe him everything but selfishly, he asked his Hyung to stay with him and never leaves him. His heart is breaking for his Hyung, Jimin offers him a small smile.

After the graduation ceremony, it was so loud, everyone were taking pictures. Jimin didn't even saw his friends afterwards, even Namjoon. He poses and took a photo with his Hyung and head directly to the Restaurant that Seokjin had reserved.

Seokjin took him to restaurant, gave him a LV gift. Jimin didn't open the gift though Seokjin was insisting him to open the gift.

"I am so proud of you, Jimin-ah." Seokjin said. "I still remember you don't want me to enroll you, you were stubborn that day saying you don't need to study. But look at you, you're now graduated!" He exclaimed at his younger brother.

Seokjin chuckles while shaking his head, and Jimin silently agrees, Seokjin is right and he remember how his older brother yank him inside the University. He even fought with the other enrollees for the reason they aren't getting in line properly. That was really funny, because he was rapping that the other students doesn't have choice but to listen.

"Oh right..." Jimin lifted his head. "I didn't see, Jungkook earlier. Isn't Jungkook the one you're closest with? Why didn't he show up? Is he buys?" Jimin stopped momentarily.

"Good timing, I'll attend your graduation. Probably our last meeting too."

Jimin averted his gaze, he stood up and excuses himself.

"Excuse me."

Jimin immediately went to the restroom and there he places his hands over the countertop. He felt his heart saddened, did Jungkook want Jimin to stay because he's leaving? And went to their place last night to bid him goodbye? Jimin felt his eyes stinging, he tilt his head up, lips were trembling.

Seokjin saw his younger brother walking closely. His face is unreadable and Seokjin knew, something went wrong hence Jimin's mood changes. He didn't ask him anything, only staring at the younger the reason was, Seokjin is scared that if he does one wrong move, Jimin would get angry at him and that the younger would go back to his old self. Seokjin always kept his concerns to himself and wait for the younger to open up with him. But that's unlikely to happen because not once Jimin tried to share anything to him, even with how things went when Jungkook and his other friends learned Jimin could talk.