Chapter 6

India📝

I was at school still thinking about the lip gloss on Jamari lips

I was at school still thinking about the lip gloss on Jamari lips. I really don't think he would cheat on me but I didn't kiss him all night so where did it come from.

I brushed it off as class started and Jamari sat next to me. I been real distant from him since the party because I was unsure if he actually did anything.

I texted my mom to come pick me up early because I didn't wanna be bothered with school today. Jamari peeped me being weird and made a face at me.

Once they called me to the office cuz my mama was here I got up and left without saying a word to him. I was just ready to go home😞.

Promise🥰

Mackenzie been acting really weird lately

Mackenzie been acting really weird lately. She came to school and went to sleep laying on my lap. She been eating a lot too. Ion kno what's going on wit my best but I need to figure it out.

She woke up and looked around as if she didn't know where she was at. Then she ran to the trash can and threw up.

"Ewwww!" The whole class said.

I ran up to her and rubbed her back. Trey and Jeremiah came and did the same.

"Ms.Jones can we have a bathroom pass?"
"Yes here you go but hurry back."

We all went to the unisex bathroom and she finished throwing up in the toilet. I gave her some tissue and when she came out she rinsed her mouth wit water.

I called my brother to call all of us out of school so we could go to Walgreens.

"Deshawn!"
"Yea wassup Pooh?"
"Call us out of school we got a emergency!"
"Ight I gotchu."

We came back to class and I got me and Kenzie stuff together. They called us to the office and we went out to my brother car.

"Take us to Walgreens right quick."

He drove off and gave us $15 and we walked in. We left Kenzie in the car cuz I didn't want her to be embarrassed.

Trey💓

We walked in the store and followed Promise

We walked in the store and followed Promise. She went to the medicine section and then went to the baby section. I told y'all I think I fucked up. She got a digital pregnancy test and took it to the counter.

"You look a little young to be buying this."
"Well shit happens." Promise shrugged.

I swear she got a attitude problem. She paid for it and we all got in the car. Kenzie was sleep and Promise woke her up and gave her the bag.

When we got back to Promise house Kenzie when you the bathroom and took the test. Kenzie came out and we had to wait 5 minutes.

This was the longest 5 minutes of my life😩.

Mackenzie😖

We sat there and waited

We sat there and waited. I was so nervous because my mama gone kill me if I am. What made it worse was Deshawn was watching over us while we waited.

It beeped indicating that the results were there. I flipped the test over and started crying my eyes out. I dropped the test and Trey picked it up. His eyes widened and he dropped the test too and started panicking.

Promise picked it up and covered her mouth. Jeremiah and Deshawn looked with her and their mouths dropped. I can't believe I'm pregnant. At least I know who the father is but I'm so young.

Trey walked over to me and hugged me tight. I hugged him back and he kissed my cheek.

"Ima let you know right now ima be here for you."
"Thanks Trey."
"Np you didn't make a baby alone."
"You right."
"Ima take care of my baby regardless."
"Thank you frl."
"Don't sweat it."

I'm really starting to love him because he was taking responsibility for both of our actions. I'm glad my baby can have a father because I didn't have one.