Chapter 20

Jamari 😈

"Bro we can't keep doing this

"Bro we can't keep doing this." I said to India. Me n her been messing around on the low. Since promise pregnant I ain't been able to get no 🐱. Don't get me wrong I been feeling hella guilty tho.

India got off of me and looked disappointed. I put my head in my hands and started to regret every single thing.

"Jamari do you want me or not?"
"Nah I don't I juss needed sum cooch."
"Whatever bro."

She packed her stuff up and as I walked her to the door promise walked in with Kenzie, Trey, and they baby. Promise looker hurt already n it made me feel terrible.

"Jamari wtf is she doing here?!?"
"Bae it's not what it look like."
"It look like y'all juss fucked."

I was speechless atp. She brushed past me and went upstairs. She went in our room and jus stared at the bed. She took a deep breath and came back down the stairs.

"Come on yall I need air."

They all left and Trey pulled off with them ina car. I closed the door and sat on the couch. I gotta make ts up to my stink she don't deserve this.

Promise 🦋

I got in the car and put my hood on my head

I got in the car and put my hood on my head. I couldn't even be upset rn. I jus stared out the window and got in my thoughts. Trey took us to his mom house so she could meet the baby.

We got out the car and walked up to the door. Trey was nervous asl cuz he ain't seen his mama Kenzie whole pregnancy. He knocked on the door and she came to the door.

She looked shocked to see him and Kenzie but eventually let us in. Kenzie sat the car seat on the couch and it was an awkward moment of silence.

"So Kenzie I heard abt your mom. I'm sorry for your loss."
"It's cool I didn't like her frl anyway."

Trey laughed a little but his mom gave him the look and he quickly stopped. I sat there still in my thoughts not even paying attention.

Alexa🤍

"Well come on let me see my grand baby

"Well come on let me see my grand baby."

Kenzie took the blanket off the car seat and took her out the car seat. She walked over to me and handed her to me. She was so precious I couldn't even be mad at Trey rn.

I still can't believe I'm a grandma at 35. I can't even be mad at my boys. I had them real young too. The baby girl opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled at her n she smiled back.

I noticed promise was acting off but I didn't wanna say anything. She just sat with her headphones on. I seen a few tears drop too but I didn't wanna be in her business.

Pretty soon it was gonna be dark so I put the baby back in her car seat and strapped her in .

"Y'all get home I don't want y'all out this late. Be safe."
"We will ." They all said.

They left and I went and got dressed for my date tonight.