Chapter 23

Idea from - @lux_charm

Jamari🙄

I got tht dude number from out Promise phone while she was sleep and sent a video of us fuckin to him with the text "she all mine bitch nigga

I got tht dude number from out Promise phone while she was sleep and sent a video of us fuckin to him with the text "she all mine bitch nigga."

He texted back laughing emojis but wasn't shit funny . Promise was my forever girl idgaf . I never been happier with her . She brings out the good things about me .

I recently got into the habit of smokin n drinking lean . Ts takes the pain away from me . I can't live correct without Promise . She my happy place .

I got up and went to the kitchen and got a cup out the dishwasher . Y'all already kno what I was abt to make too .

Promise🦋

I woke up to a paragraph from Zamir about what Jamari said

I woke up to a paragraph from Zamir about what Jamari said . This boy really love me lol . I got up and seen him leaving the kitchen with a cup in his hand .

He looked at me nervously and I looked into the cup. I stared at him mad because ts better not be what I think it is .

"Jamari what is this?"
"Juice."

I walked over to the fridge and saw the Sprite had been half drunk off of . I looked in the trash and cough syrup was in the trash . I couldn't believe he would pick up a bad habit like this.

I went back upstairs and jus laid in my bed . This boy really is lost without me . Should I take him back ?

Zamir🖤

I was picking out my outfit for me n Promise date today when she texted me

I was picking out my outfit for me n Promise date today when she texted me . "Ion think I can go."

I hope tht nigga don't got nun to do with this

I hope tht nigga don't got nun to do with this . I'm really starting to like Promise so he better not try to snatch her from me .

I put my outfit up and laid back in my bed playing the game . Man 2k Be so entertaining for HOURS. I got a FaceTime call from India right after that too .

"Yoo wassup India."
"Hey Zamir. Wyd?"
"Playing the game . Why ?"
"I was jus checking on my bsf dam."
"Yea Ight ."

We talked on the phone for a good lil minute n then I got hungry . I told her I would call her back and hung up . I threw some clothes on and drove to McDonald's . I got my food and as I was driving up the street I saw Promise and Jamari .

They was holding hands and walking into the mall. Dam I can't believe she would lie to me and hang with tht nigga instead . It's coo tho never chasing a bitch .