Chapter 11

Promise🍾

I was super shocked that I was pregnant

I was super shocked that I was pregnant. I just knew my brother was gonna be disappointed in me. On top of that I slept with a person in a relationship.

"Jamari I'm such a hoe." I cried.
"What? No you not don't say tht no more."
"Yes I am, you in a relationship n I'm pregnant."
"Ok we both decided to do tht."
"You right but I still am a ho-"

Once I said tht he grabbed my neck and put me against the wall. He looked me in my eyes and I caught waterfalls yall.

"I said don't say that."
"But-"
"Stfu I told you not to say it."
"Okay I'm sorryyyyyy."

He kissed me and picked me up. He sat me on the sink and continued to kiss me. He put his hand on my stomach n smiled "this OUR baby ma." I smiled n nodded my head.

We went to his room and someone called his phone. I looked and it was India. He told me to stand outside the room until he was done in case she tried to peep the room.

Jamari😩

I answered the phone and India looked at me weird

"What took you so long to answer the phone?"
"I was downstairs mb."
"Mhm lemme see your room."

I turned the camera around and showed her the room. "Lemme see the closet." I showed her the closet and my bathroom. "Mm ok, anyways wyd."

"Nun finna shower n take a nap."
"Okay well call me when you get up."
"Ight I gotchu."
"I love y-" I cut her off and hung up.

I grabbed promise hand and took her back in to my room. I laid down on the bed and she got on top of me. She kissed me and I kissed her back. This my lil shorty 5L.

We laid next to each other and I rubbed her hands as she slowly fell asleep. I fell asleep right after her.

A few hours later we both woke up and just laid in each other's arms. I lifted her head up n kissed her slowly. I moved down to her neck and I felt her heart beating faster.

I licked my fingers n moved my hand down to her pussy n started to move my hand slow. She held my wrist and looked me in the eyes. I moved my hand faster and her breathing got heavier.

Soon I took the ethikas she was wearing off. I continued to move my hand faster. She held my wrist and started to moan. "Jamariiiii!😩" she moaned. Once she called out my name I felt her cum on my hands.

I licked it off n kissed her.

Mackenzie👽

Me n Trey just got done doing the Yk😏

Me n Trey just got done doing the Yk😏. I might be pregnant already but hell you can't get pregnant twice. Anyways we was watching a movie when Promise FaceTimed me.

"Oooo girl Jamari juss gave me some miracle fingers."
"Ooooo bitch Trey gave me tht good dizzy dick."

We both laughed and finished our convo. Promise had something to tell me so I waited for her bc she looked nervous. "Bestie I'm pregnant too."

I just got up and jumped up n down cuz I finally wasn't alone and me n my bestie can have twinsie babies. "Bae why you so happy?" Trey said.

"Promise pregnant bae!" I smiled.
"Aye what, frl bestie?!?!?"
"Yessssss!"

Jamari came in the camera and Trey got over dramatic as usual. "Aye bro you got my bestie pregnant?"

"Uh yea." Jamari said nervously. "Ooooo Jeremiah gone get you." "Shut up Trey." Promise said.

I told her I would call her back n she hung up. Whew me and bestie den did it.