Chapter 27

-Sorry y'all I'm back now I js needed a mental break dealing with the loss of my bf , love all of you😙-

Promise🦋 *a year later*

So hall I'm 16 now and my baby is 1

So hall I'm 16 now and my baby is 1 . I'm back in school and my life pretty much back on track . I got a job and I'm taking care of my baby perfectly fine . He goes to daycare while I go to school also .

"JAMARI BRING ME JAMIRI BLUE 4s!" I yelled at Jamari from downstairs . He was still gettin dressed knowing we had to take him to daycare . This was the end of my sophomore year and the end of Jamari senior year .

Jamiri sat at the table and ate his pancakes and sausage . Me n Jamari moved in tg and it was awesome . We was doing good so far and rarely had any problems .

My brother got a gf so I had to get up outta there Ian wanna hear ts all night . Kenzie and Trey ended up gettin back tg but they live in his mama house rn until they 18 .

Jamari ran downstairs with Miri's shoes and handed them to me as he gave me a kiss . Man y'all I swear I get more in love with this boy every day .

Jamari🥷🏽

I put Miri's shoes on as he ate his food and watched cartoons

I put Miri's shoes on as he ate his food and watched cartoons . Man Promise looked so good td idk what it was but she was extra sexy td .

Once son son was done eatin we left the house to drop him off at daycare . Once we did tht we headed to school and I had extra anxiety cus I'm finna graduate .

Ion wanna leave my girl here alone with these niggas man . Td the day I gotta pay for my cap and gown and I gotta take senior pictures .

Ngl I walked in tht bitch lookin like I was goin to church or sun shit 😭 . I still was fresh asl tho Ngl . We walked in school holding hands and I walked her to her first class .

I kissed her and dapped Trey up as he walked in the class .

India🫡

So y'all I fucked up big time

So y'all I fucked up big time . This whole time I was having unprotected sex thinking I couldn't get pregnant and I ended up getting pregnant .

And the baby's daddy is ZAMIR .

After tht night when we went to the hospital and saw everyone all happy we got caught up in the moment and had sex at his house . My baby is now 4 months old .

I had a little girl and named her Imani Diamond White . Me n Zamir never really had a relationship but we do mess around from time to time . It really pisses me off when he be in other bitches face tho .