Chapter 1: It hit me like a train.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring into my ear. I jumped immediately and my ear started ringing. Great. I must've accidentally fell asleep watching Spiderman Homecoming last night and dropped my phone right next to my face.

I calmly walked downstairs to grab a coffee and a banana when my roommate and best friend Maya came running down the stairs, stomping her feet as she did sounding like a herd of elephants.

"AHHHH I CANT BELIEVE ITS TODAY!"

I just ignored her and took a sip of my coffee, my ear still blocked from my stupid alarm.

"UM HELLO? WHY ARE YOU NOT BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS LIKE I AM?!"

"Honestly, I don't know what you are on about what-"

It hit me like a train.

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH"

Maya: "FINALLY YOU WOKE UP IDIOT!" She exclaimed.

"I cant believe we're going to the far from home premiere, I cant believe I'm going to be within 10 feet of my favourite actors, I CANT BELIEVE I'LL BE IN EYESIGHT OF THOMAS STANLEY HOLLAND!"

"THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST DAY EVER! IM GOING TO SEE ZENDAYA IN THE FLESH!"

We both just kept jumping up and down, squealing like pigs. But we didn't care how we looked or sounded. We were happy.

That happiness switched to anxiety when I realised I'd have to be in a very large crowd of people. Maya could sense the cogs working in my mind.

"y/n, no. you were so happy come on! don't let it get to you okay? you get to see your idols! you might even get a wave from Tom Holland!"

That was true but even Tom couldn't distract you from the sick feeling building up in your throat.

"Please y/n, you've been a marvel fan since you were a little girl, you've got to take this opportunity and grasp onto it before it's finished!"

She was right. I cant let my anxiety stop me. Not today.

"You're right, I'm not gonna ruin the best day of my life!"

"That's the spirit!" She hugged me tight. "Now let's go get ready! We've got an hour until we need to get to the underground, meet me back at this spot 5 minutes before. LETS GOOOO"

I laughed at her enthusiasm and rushed upstairs, trailing behind her. I took a quick shower, shaving every inch of my body as I hadn't decided what I was going to do wear yet.

Okay, what to wear, what to wear, what to wear...ooo I've got it! I rushed to my wardrobe and basically ripped my Spiderman jumper off of the hanger. It was black with a comic Spiderman on the front. It was my favourite item of clothing. I paired it with some baggy jeans and a marvel logo shirt underneath just in case I got hot. Lastly, I paired it with these incredible shoes I bought from this artist, they were expensive but worth every penny.

The outfit:

I quickly put some light makeup on and straightened my hair

I quickly put some light makeup on and straightened my hair. I grabbed my backpack and made sure everything I needed was in there; phone, purse, portable charger, headphones, pen and poster. Now I just needed to go get some snacks and a couple bottled drinks and I'll be ready to roll!

"Y/N MAKE SURE YOU GRAB SNACKS AND DRINKS BEFORE WE GO." Maya shouted from downstairs. She was always worried about me and cares for me so much. I couldn't ask for a better best friend.

"LITERALLY ABOUT TO COME DOWNSTAIRS TO DO JUST THAT!" I shouted  as I run down the stairs.

We both packed our last bits and bobs and plopped on the sofa.

"Right, game plan."

Maya rolled her eyes and laughed. She's more of a 'go with the flow' gal where as I'm a 'we need a plan or I won't survive' lady.

"We leave in 5 minutes taking a cab to the station. We take 5 stops to central London and then walk to the event-"

"Seems easy enough"

"I'm not finished that's why!" Maya threw her head back and closed her eyes but I still carried on.

"We have to wait in line for an hour before finally getting into the event. We have to stick together, even if crowds are pulling us apart because I'll probably break down if you leave me." She laughed but in a sympathetic way.

"Then, using our full force, we WILL get to the front and we WILL get an autograph from everyone. Worst case scenario, we just get Toms autograph but even that will be amazing!"

"I like your manifestations y/n!" She said jumping up from the sofa. "Are you finished now?"

"Yeah!"

I breathed out, not realising I had been holding it in for way too long. I felt a sense of calm, not knowing the storm that was to come.