Chapter 12: come ere

Y/n's pov
We were now in the car driving to Toms place. It hadn't quite sunk in yet that I would be going to a celebrities house, let alone Tom Hollands. I sat in the front to 'give Maya space in the backseat' but truthfully, I was just desperate to keep myself calm so wanted some quiet. Luckily, my best friend happens to be the most confident and loud person in the world so I didn't have to talk.

Mayas pov
"So Tom, how's the career been going?" I asked politely.

"Um, very good thanks." Tom chuckled awkwardly.

"That's good, I mean I'm not surprised, you're really talented." I smiled.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it. You're amazing at what you do as well!" Tom grinned, feeling a little more comfortable.

"Yeah I know." I winked playfully. I hoped    y/n told him I was a lesbian otherwise this is gonna be awkward.

Tom just laughed. Thank God.

I saw him glance over to y/n who was looking out the window in a trance, trying not to focus on what Toms friends will think of her. I know her better then anyone and that's what she needs to do to stay calm. I turned as I felt a little tap on my shoulder.

"Is she okay?" Tom whispered to me whilst pointing at y/n.

"Yeah, she just struggles a lot with meeting new people." I whispered back.

"My friends are really nice!" He whisper shouted.

"I know, but that doesn't stop y/n from thinking that they're gonna judge her every move."

"What! How could they? Shes the best and-" he stopped himself before he practically confessed his feelings for y/n.

He resulted to silence and I decided to shut my mouth for once. I wanted them to figure out this 'thing' between them by themselves.

Y/n's pov
"We're here." The driver, who's voice I really recognised for some reason, spoke.

Deep breath in...deep breath out.

We all got out the car and walked up to Toms house. It was very beautiful. Big, as I expected, but not too obnoxious. Modern, but very homely. Walking up to the door, I noticed Maya and Tom seemed very friendly. I smiled to myself, happy that they were getting along. I just hope I get along with Toms friends.

"Before we go in, I'm sorry if they're a bit...much. They're extremely loving people but can be a bit too loving." He chuckled, his hand buried in his pockets whilst looking at his feet.

"Hey, they can't be as overbearing as me." Maya laughed.

"Is that a challenge?" Tom giggled as he opened the door.

We walked into a hallway which was covered in pictures of Toms family and friends. I recognised almost everyone there. I didn't say this of course, that would sound weird.

I took my shoes off along with the other 2 and Maya and I followed Tom through the hall, the kitchen and then to the living room.

"HEY GUYS, IM HOME." Tom shouted.

"Hey bro, you-" A blonde boy with bright blue eyes froze as he looked up from his phone to see Tom was not alone.

Harrison Osterfield.

"Wait is this?!" He gave Tom a cheeky smirk in which he rolled his eyes.

"Yes this is y/n, and this is her friend Maya."