Chapter 3: just call me tom.

I couldn't wake up properly but after what only felt like a few seconds, my ears were working properly again.

"Can we call a doctor or something? it's been an hour since she passed out!"

An hour? damn it did not feel like that.

"Yes sir, we'll call 911."

"Please for the last time, don't call me sir, just call me Tom."

Tom. Wait- TOM? No, no! Don't be stupid. The other guy mumbled a sorry.

"I cant just keep her in my hotel room, she obviously needs medical help."

I'm in a strangers hotel room? Well that's a first. I'm not a hookup kinda gal so...

"In the mean time, give me my phone."

I could hear rapid tapping on a phone, why was this guy so stressed? He doesn't even know me.

"okay it says here to just shake their shoulders. Already tried that. Oh okay, it says pinch them. Lemme try that."

Oh God. I really didn't want to get pinched so I tried to get up but my body was still weak. Maybe I do need a pinch. I waited until the guy pinched me and surprisingly, I felt a shot of adrenaline run through my body.

I jerked and then just laid with my eyes open, looking up at the ceiling, breathing heavily.

"Are you alright?"

"Um yeah, yeah I think."

I tried to sit up but the guy, who I still hadn't looked at yet, put his arm on my shoulder.

"Hey it's fine, there's paramedics on their way. Just lay down but keep contact with me."

I looked over at the guy, vision still a little blurry but as it focussed i stopped every movement in my body.

Tom. Freaking. Holland.

"Hey! Stay with me! I don't know if you're gonna pass out again or you're just shocked because you know who I am." He chuckled nervously. "Please talk to me."

I just laid back down in shock and looked up at the ceiling again. I had to muster up the courage to say something though...

"Um- i- yeah I'm f-fine. Th-Thanks for helping me." I smiled weakly, still not making eye contact. I knew I would just freeze again so it's best I didn't.

"Okay love, hang in there."

Oh my goodness. Tom Holland just called me 'love'. WHAT IS LIFE.

"I- I- really appreciate all this b-but I don't need m- medical help. I just passed out."

"I know love but I panicked, you hadn't woken up for a very long time."

Toms pov

I've just gotten out of the car and was walking down the red carpet. Honestly, I usually hate these events but damn, this one was amazing. The decoration, the fans, my friends and family...it was amazing.

I saw a crowd of fans that were being extremely loud so after some pictures were taken, I made my way over there. As I walked over, everyone was pushing and shoving to get to the front. As I got closer I saw a girl who seemed to be crying and was pushed to the ground just as I came over. I looked past the screaming fans to see her on the floor.

God she's going to get trampled!

"Woah woah woah, who's that girl on the floor? Is she okay? EVERYBODY MOVE! I SAID MOVE!"