Chapter 2: slow motion.

The plan was going accordingly. Our cab came a little early which meant bonus time. We got on the train and waited our 5 stops and the walked to the premiere.

It was so overwhelming, in a good and bad way. I felt so excited as I looked up seeing Toms gorgeous face plastered over the huge billboard outside the event. But fear struck me as I lowered my head to see the the thousands of people trying to barge in the entrance. Maya, as usual, could sense how I was feeling.

"Hey, look at me." I looked into her eyes as she gripped my hands. "It's gonna be okay, I'll be right by your side. I know telling you to ignore everyone won't help but just try and focus on Toms handsome face!" I gave a light chuckle and nodded and turned to walk in.

Most fans were walking in as normal but there were the insanely committed and crazy fans that would shove into you trying to get to the front. At these times, Maya world grip onto my arm, reassuring me she was still there as my breathing picked up.

We finally got into the place and it was absolutely huge. It was out in the open, a huge red carpet was laid for what I reckon was miles. There were posters everywhere and a very big, and when I say big I mean BIG, inflatable Spiderman at where I'm guessing the stars will come through. News reporters and paparazzi were all lined up at the front, eager to get the the best pictures and interviews they can. It was almost like everything went silent as I took at my surroundings. Until a couple of girls who were wearing matching Marvel shirts and Tony Stark glasses bumped into the back of us.

"Oh my gosh we are so sorry! There really are some vicious Spiderman fans!" One of the girls laughed.

"Oh don't worry it's okay!" Maya said. I didn't like talking to strangers, a part of the anxiety thing. I just smiled.

"I'm so excited though! My names Jemma and this is Daisy." She said smiling.

Maya froze as she looked over at Daisy, I could tell she was Mayas type. I giggled a little shoving her arm and she carried on.

"Oh- uh I'm Maya and this is y/n, she's not being rude she just gets anxious in these environments." She laughed.

"Oh don't worry, Daisy is the same, as you can tell she hasn't talked either." She also laughed.

Daisy and I made eye contact. Almost in an anxious understanding, we smiled.

"So, you guys excited to hopefully meet the actors?" Maya said trying to make conversation.

"Yeah, Daisy's got a huge crush on Zendaya and I do on Jake Gyllenhall!" She laughed.

Mayas face lit up as she realised she might have a chance with the girl. I smiled. I like seeing her all flustered and happy, she deserves love.

"Im in love with Zendaya as well!" She said looking at Daisy. It seemed the shy girl came out of her shell a little as she replied. "She's just so pretty!"

Time skip

We had been waiting in the fan area for about an hour now. We'd made really good friends with Jemma and Daisy, actually exchanging numbers with them. As much as it was lovely talking to them, I wanted to see Tom Holland, like, NOW. I heard sudden screams all around. Oh my god someone's here. My heaving chest kept heaving, but with excitement instead to nerves.

First, Robert Downey Jr walked out with Lexi Rabe. Iron Man and Morgan Stark are stood in my eye line. THIS IS INSANE. I actually began to scream along with the other fans which is very uncharacteristic of me but I was just so happy. They walked down the carpet and were waving at people as RDJ took the little girls hand, it was adorable.

Next, Jake Gyllenhall, Samuel L Jackson and Cobie Smulders walked out looking amazing.

"OH MY GOD JAKE I LOVE YOUUUU" Jemma screamed as he walked towards over to our area. I was excited but I was pretty sure Jemma was going to pass out. The most amazing thing was that Jake actually replied to her.

"Aw thank you!"

She almost died.

Some of the other cast walked in and waved. So far I've got Jake, Cobie, Jon Watts and Marisa Tomei to sign my poster. I was visibly anxious when they came over but they were all so incredibly nice which made me feel amazing.

Then, a car pulled up. Yes, there was a car on the red carpet. Jacob Batalon got out and everyone screamed. I love Ned so much so I squealed like a kid when I saw him. Then to make matters crazier, Zendaya got out with the hand of Jacob. The volume tripled. She looked jaw-dropping gorgeous in the black and red sequinned dress, obviously spiderman colours.

I looked towards Maya and she wasn't even screaming. She was just drooling. Daisy, to my surprise, did the opposite and screamed the loudest scream in room. This actually got Zendayas attention and she came over, jacob following. Maya literally stopped breathing.

Now I had Jake, Cobie, Jon, Marisa, Zendaya and Jacobs autograph. I couldn't believe it, I guess manifestation does work.

I was just standing there admiring the poster with a grin on my face when the crowd gave an ear splitting scream. My ears went muffled and everyone around me started pushing and shoving into me. As I reached out to grab my best friends arm, it was replaced by a complete strangers. She was gone.

"MAYA!" I screamed but she was no where.

I felt like everything was going in slow motion. I could see a figure walking towards the crowd but the figure became blurry. I was hyperventilating and tears streamed down my face. My legs started shaking and I couldn't keep my balance, someone shoved me making me fall to the ground. I accepted I wasn't getting up anytime soon so I stopped fighting the feeling in my body and shut my eyes.

"Woah woah woah, who's that girl on the floor? Is she okay? EVERYBODY MOVE! I SAID MOVE!"