✨Alleyway SuperNova✨

Write here
**This is a sensitive chapter!! Contains mentions of miscarriage, slurs, death, self harm, blood, gore and violence. This is not to offend someone who experienced these situations, this is simply apart of the story and how character development happens in some of the characters or how the story progresses. I'm sorry in advance. This chapter contains stuff that might be considered racist. Yes I used "White Bitch" in the dialogue but it was not directed towards anyone in that way. I'm just gonna go ahead and say it now. One of the lowdown thugs said it, you'll see what I'm talking about later.

I promise you it's important for me to clarify because racism is a serious thing. I love all people race, gender, religion, etc. We are are people and bleed the same way. In no way shape or form am I directing this towards anyone who is white. Y'all have been really supportive so far and I just don't want you guys to think that I'm racist and stop reading that's all.

Don't read if it offends you. For anyone who'd rather not read it, I'm going to do a short recap in the next chapter. Of course a lot of dialogue, details, and foreshadowing will be gone but you'll know the basic outline of what happened if you skip the chapter. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!! Thank You ✌🏾😁**

**This chapter is also very long so bare with me. It's over 6000 words. Guess I made up for the last chapter 😌 Enjoy besties**

Now that's over let's get to it!!! 🤩

Miss Tia, the closest thing to a mother Janova had

Miss Tia, the closest thing to a mother Janova had. Nova had known her since she was taken in by Ash. Behind that glorious, joyful face that Miss Tia continues to wear, masked the pain and hurt she's dealt with.

Back about 5 years before Janova came here, Miss Tia had finally gotten pregnant, with twins. She had a really bad reproduction system because of a disease that she inherited. The disease was called *primary ovarian insufficiency (POI) or premature ovarian failure. She got pregnant several times and sadly the baby died within weeks of pregnancy each and every time.

Her ovaries just weren't strong enough to produce enough eggs. She was told by several doctors she'd never get pregnant unless she got the surgery, but it cost an arm and a leg to get it done. Money Miss Tia didn't have. But Miss Tia believed in a higher power and she prayed and prayed about it. God gifted her with twins. A boy and a girl.

They meant so much to her. She immediately got on a healthy pregnancy dieting plan, exercised, and did everything in her power to make sure that the babies could be born healthy and strong. The twins were born healthy and ready to greet the world. Miss Tia did everything she could to protect them and show them love, but the grass was not greener on the other side for her unfortunately. Everything went down hill from there.

5 years later, Miss Tia got laid off at her job working at the bank and so did her boyfriend whom was working at a mechanic shop. They couldn't pay their bills so they had to move to the ghetto for a lower cost of living. The couple moved into a broken down apartment, where the water never got above 75°. The water was extremely unsanitary so Miss Tia had to run it through a water filter 3 times, boil it, and then let it cool to be able to use it.